Your girl offered to cook for you. What’s your favorite dish she should prepare for you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• Start with a sweet savory souffle, go on with a Beef wellington and end with the perfect panna cotta with merangue bits. Haha kidding, those are pretty tough dishes to get right. But really, better to do a simple dish right than a complex one wrong. A simple pasta or con carne is great! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn I gotta take classes before I can please you lol

• Ayyy kidding!! :) look up "now cook it" on youtube by "SortedFood" guys. They've pretty simple and elegant dishes that are simple and delicious :) wish I could help you more but I guess it's as far as I can go. Good luck in the kitchen! :)

• Thank you amor 😘

• Mashed potatoes, salmon w/lemon coat, broccoli, and onion rings on the side.

2|1
    0|0
  • Spaghetti bolognese would be nice or just chicken and chips lol wouldn't expect anything fancy plus I'd probably help out anyway cuz I'd like to be around them.

2|0
    0|0
  • My girl would try.. ultimately fail or start a fire... but she would try. And thats all that matters...
    But she would probably ending up making mac and cheese.. and im ok with thay :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing better than a homemade burger. Get some fresh, lean, grass fed beef, season it with just salt and pepper, and then cook it just right... it's the fucking best

1|0
    0|0
  • I always believe in asking her what she enjoys cooking or her best dishes are. That way you don't have to ever compare it to say your mom's, and you will soon have a favorite dish of hers. You never go wrong with lasagna

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know about others but psychologically i always wish to have something my mother cooks for me when i am home, so if my girl can cook something similar to what my mother cooks , i mean that would be heaven on earth.😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything she's good at, cause I rather eat something different and taste great, rather than have my favorite taste bad.

3|0
    0|0
  • A Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... I love a medium ribeye or homemade tacos. Lol I'm the cook in the relationship though. People are different, but steaks and ribs are pretty safe in my opinion when cooking for a man

1|0
    0|0
  • Spaghetti pasta asciutta
    Wiener schnitzel (wiener = from vienna)
    KΓ€rntner kasnudeln (regional food from Austria)
    Pizza (selfmade)

But in a stadart case I offer to cook for her...

1|0
    0|0
  • Pastitsio
    If she can make it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ask her to cook my favorite dish because she'd 100% fuck it up LOL my mom is fking chef so I expect only the best. I guess I'd ask for some kind of vegetarian pasta

0|0
    2|0
  • Honestly queso. Just melt some damn cheese and I'm happy

2|0
    0|0
  • If it can be multiple things: Vegetable soup, baked Alaskan Pollock, and mashed potatoes.

If it's one thing then homemade chicken pot pie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kaeng khiao wan
    If she cannot, Haribo Gold Bears will be ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jalapeno shrimp and fried rice if possible. I'd rather help cook though

1|0
    0|0
  • I freaking love burgers so a double double cheeseburger

0|0
    0|0
  • Steak and lobster. Cook the steak rare and steam the lobster.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Don't know a " sandwich" xD

0|0
    0|0
  • To be sure that my meal is prepared as I want it I'll have to do it myself. Lesson I learned long time ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really into seafood, shrimp are easy to cook and are versatile to cook with! 🍽

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess Chilaquiles or maybe a shrimp pesto pasta or Spaghetti Bolognese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey and noodles
    Corn
    Mashed Potatoes
    Roll
    Milk White/Chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetly fried sliced potatos, babyback barbeque ribs, with corn on the cob

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese fried rice, haven't ate that since 7 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Double Quarter pounder a large fry and strawberry shake. I'm simple

0|0
    0|0
  • A medium rare sirloin, baked potato, and nice glass of bourbon or scotch

0|0
    0|0
  • If she know how cook a good steak or some good scramble eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • Death

0|1
    2|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not a guy but, I've had this obsession with spaghetti ever since I first tried it when I was 4 years old and if you can make it good I will love you forever. Just sayin' πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy but I fucks with someone who can make bacon-scallop carbonara from scratch.

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d honestly be happy with anything she prepared, assuming she’s decent at cooking, but even after then it’s the thought that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • shrimp scampi O_O

2|2
    0|0
  • My boyfriend always wants kimchi rice. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Salmon with grilled vegetables.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quiche would be nice πŸ˜‹