Do you consider eggs as vegetarian or non-vegetarian?

Recently i had some argument with some people saying that egg is vegetarian because is isn't formed as cell yet and some has another theories. What do you think about it your opinions are welcome ๐Ÿ˜ŠDo you consider eggs as vegetarian or non-vegetarian??
  • it's vegetarian😃
  • Hell no those are idiots it's non-vegetarian😀
  • Who cares let's just eat them😋
    Vote C

1912

Most Helpful Girls

• Based on the definition of vegetarian as a diet which excludes consumption of animal flesh, technically, yes, eggs are vegetarian, since they are not animal flesh (the meat, muscles or tissue of an animal).

• It's animal-derived product, so it's non-vegetarian. By that logic milk would be vegetarian too, and it isn't. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ

Most Helpful Guys

• Whether or not you can eat eggs depends largely on the type of vegetarian diet that you follow. Semi-vegetarian and pescetarian diets allow for the consumption of eggs, as well as some animal or fish meats. Among pure vegetarians, lacto-ovo vegetarians eat eggs and dairy products, but no meat, poultry or fish.

• It's vegetarian (unlike fish), but it's not vegan. Vegetarians don't eat animals, but they do eat some animal products like dairy, eggs and honey.
    If you don't eat animals - you're a vegetarian... egg is not an animal.
    However, if you eat fish, you're not a vegetarian because fish is an animal. People who eat fish as the only kind of meat, are called pescetarians, but they are obviously just a semi-vegetarians.
    Vegans don't eat eggs because they consider them "potential life", but if the egg is not fertilized, it doesn't contain any life.. so it's not a problem for vegetarians.