Do you think horse meat is healthy for humans?

have you ever heard of any health benefits of eating horse meat?
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I heard it was very healthy and it taste better than beef. In my opinion. Horse meat is one of my favorite.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Oh no
    Don't eat horse meat lol. The poor horses 😩 They've worked side by side with men for centuries

Like what health benefits are you looking for lol. Eat based on that coco choco 😛

0|0
    0|0
    • it's popular in japan
      i'm not trying to eat it but i might have to go to a restaurant that specializes in it tonight, they don't have much else on the menu.

• its illegal to consume that meat in the US so I probably never will know the answer. can't think I would eat that meat anyways unless I'm starving to death

0|0
    0|0
    • Its probably legal somewhere in the US, I mean they legalized dog meat a few years ago in California.

• It is not illegal to eat horse in the u. s. in some states it's illegal to sell meat but it's not illegal to eat it.

• It is easy.
    The word of God prohibits eating horse meat so I know that it is not helathy.
    God made all rules to help us staying a healthy person, physically and mentally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans are omnivores like bears and raccoons and unlike our primate relatives. We can and do eat cattle, horse, deer, goat, sheep, rabbit, alligator, fish, possum, or any other un-diseased animal. I myself can't watch my sweetie kill a chicken, as she did 100's before she came here, but I'll eat it. (looks just like her)
    druidan.files.wordpress.com/.../...chickens_01.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's healthier but it's not unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Mongolians eat a lot of horse meat. They use horses for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know people eat horses. Well I never thought about it until now

0|0
    0|0
  • Horses are rather strong so I suppose it contains plenty of protein which is a key nutrient

0|0
    0|0
  • Horse meat is used as adulterant in meat shops

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the French seems to love it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite tasty.. Very sweet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I've never had it but a lot if horses that are used for riding or recreational use are given drugs like anti-worm medication, calming drugs, phenylbutazone, banamine, and the like. It's unsafe to consume that.
    Their meat is not regulated by the FDA in the US so I'd stay away from it period. I wouldn't even go to another country to consume it..

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like it would be bad XD. Doesn’t sound good either. Then again I don’t eat meat :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. my grandfather had anemia so they told horse meat is good for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn’t know people ate horses.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think that it's healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never tried horse meat before