Do you drink alcohol for the flavor, or in order to get drunk?

Personally the second.
  • For the flavor
    Vote A
  • In order to get drunk
    Vote B
  • I don't drink anyway
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hard alcohol is gross. But wine and beer can taste great. I usually only drink to get drunk though

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Beers yeast is really good for the skin. Helps acne..

I drink to help me go to sleep, im talking about a night cap (maybe a cup worth). I also drink to loosen up after a rough day. I dont bother drinking to get drunk, after 3/4 a bottle of vodka and only a tingle. I gave up on getting drunk. (Tried doing a $5 shot night for a live stream... ran out of alchaholl and made over $500. Just my lip was tingly )

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Alcohol tends to give me heart palpitations so I don’t drink much. I do love prosecco though. The taste, that is.

0|1
    0|0
  • For the flavor. I don't mind getting drunk but I'd never drink with that as my goal in mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • I usually drink cheap beer. Not only you save lots of money instead of drinking some weird cocktails (that are usually bitter), but some cold beer is always refreshing.

• I like beer but I'm quite picky about it. My go to's are wine or a glass of gin tonic tho

• Also I'm a little allergic to yeast, so I can't drink a lot of beer without having a break out the next day.

• Depends, you drink Vodka to get drunk, you drink a good wine for the taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • Vodka tastes like poson. A few bottles of refresh beer can do the job too, plus they are cheaper.

• Flavor with a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • BOth but mainly rob to get drunk yew

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I probably have 4-6 drinks per year so as a very light drinker, it's definitely for the flavor when I do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Certainly more for the intoxification, not necessarily to the extent of getting drunk, but most alcohol isn't the best tasting thing I could think of.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the flavor, I don't get drunk, never have and never will. People already do stupid things when sober, I'd rather not worsen that by lowering my inhibitions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike how alcohol tastes, I do it to get fucked up or loosened up enough to do things easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only drink for celebrations. I never drink to get drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. I'm already on a heavy dose of medication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually for the taste, depending on the occasion though it's purely to get drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly for the flavor.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of both, despends on the occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink to drown away my sorrows

0|0
    0|0
  • Just for social events and even then only 1 or 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe flavor at first then a buzz then get drunk.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes