Do you drink alcohol for the flavor, or in order to get drunk?

Personally the second.
  • For the flavor
  • In order to get drunk
  • I don't drink anyway
    Vote C

915

Most Helpful Girls

• Hard alcohol is gross. But wine and beer can taste great. I usually only drink to get drunk though

Most Helpful Guys

• Beers yeast is really good for the skin. Helps acne..

I drink to help me go to sleep, im talking about a night cap (maybe a cup worth). I also drink to loosen up after a rough day. I dont bother drinking to get drunk, after 3/4 a bottle of vodka and only a tingle. I gave up on getting drunk. (Tried doing a $5 shot night for a live stream... ran out of alchaholl and made over $500. Just my lip was tingly )