What's your favorite drink?

There are people who like to drink alcohol, and there are people who drink on special occasions. What do you like to drink most, and how often do you drink?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• French martini is always my go-to but moscato or baileys if it’s just at home.
    I’m not a big drinker, but when you can’t drink all you want is a cocktail 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the setting. If it's a business social event, then it's going to be a gin martini with two olives or maybe a gin gimlet. If it's something like hanging out with friends in Las Vegas or something, then it's going to be a gin and tonic. However, if it's some sort of hipster restaurant, then I'll always go for one of their specialty cocktails, but one that is (hopefully) not that sweet.

That said, I'm a very light drinker and probably have less than six drinks per year.