Trying to stop consuming sugar. What foods give you natural energy?

I'm a zombie
How to Eliminate Toxins from Artificial Sweeteners
Check your food labels at home and throw out everything that has on its label:

Aspartame
Acesulfame Potassium (K)
Saccharin or Sucralose
NutraSweet®
Splenda®

1128

Most Helpful Guy

• carbs and fats which as you come off sugar your body can now burn rather than store. if you want a sweet treat use honey or maple syrup. plenty of energy bar recipes on line too. been sugar free nearly two years now ;)

• strong coffee will give you a kick too and if you exercise is proven to help burn more fat

• Yuck I didn't know that

• you are in the states aren't you? worse there with less regulation on gm food and adulteration of meat too. i mean washing chicken in bleach and then selling it for human consumption. glad im veggie too and we dont import from america so much

Most Helpful Girl

• fruits, lots of leafy green veggies, root vegetables (especially sweet potatoes yum), and nuts