Is it wrong that I like drinking once a week (Friday) after my work week is over? Does that make me an alcoholic?

I love the taste of craft beer IPA's mainly , after I finish a long work week I look forward to drinking and relaxing , it's very rare I get drunk but I get a nice buzz and it makes me happy my partner makes me feel like I have a problem and likes to rain on my parade cuz she isn't really a drinker and she says I'm an alcoholic? I just agree with her cuz I m like fine call me an alcoholic for liking something you don't like and we end up arguing so lately I just walk away from her and enjoy myself and I tell her she is the reason I drink. I don't think I'm an alcoholic cuz I don't drink every day what do you think?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• An alcoholic can't stop drinking 24 7 like you will drink til you pass out that's being an alcoholic

Most Helpful Guy

• once a week is defo normal. some people drink everyday but in little amounts which is also normal. as long as ur responsible with how much u drink then ur not alcoholic. we all have different tolerances so its about knowing and limiting urs