How old were you when you got drunk for the first time?

And do you remember your first drink?

Or are you still a virgin to alcohol as of this day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Still haven't touched a drop. Watched my uncle drink himself to death. Died 11 years ago at the age of 30. Was a very dreadful day for all of us. He was a kind hearted soul, but drinking and his ability to know his limit is what finished him off so early.

1|0
    0|0
    • Gosh, Iā€™m sorry. That sucks.

• Nothing to be sorry about, that's just life. Happens to the best of us in the world. As Bob Ross put it, you have to have the good to have the bad. And the bad to have the good.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2... šŸ˜‚ it was on accident. There was vodka in a water bottle and I took a big gulp and spit most of it out but I was two so it still effected me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Started trying alcohol in early teens (don't remember) never got a taste for it. First time getting drunk would be 16/17, been drinking regularly since

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 18 at my friends birthday party. Almost hooked up with this hot ass blond but my best friend and DD saved me from cheating on my girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 15 and can't remember the night what I did or where i was. I've later heard all the things i have done and to this day I'm ashamed of them lol

2|0
    0|0
  • 17 I've tasted alcohol before but that was the first time I got legit drunk and it was vodka

1|0
    0|0
  • I just turned 13 first time I got shit faced

1|0
    0|0
  • 14... crazy 8th grade party

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 16 or so

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 16

1|0
    0|0
  • 18 I drank vodka and 4 loco

1|0
    0|0
  • Around12-13

1|0
    0|0
    • But I'm not sure. I remember I had hard alcohol that time with my uncle, but maybe jĆ­t one oř two shots so i wasn't drunk, maybe i got really drunk at 15, but im really not sure 12-15definitely

• 18 years old

1|0
    0|0
  • 18 at my parents house they knew but didn't care as long as no one drove.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 years old. No kidding. True story. I was not be able to sit on a little chair just after having drink a closely empty peach wine bottle let on a table in a restaurant. I spit most of part and it was taken out from me so i didn't drink so much but enough to miss the small chair several times. šŸ¾

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Grandparents have been giving me wine since I was 10. First time I drank with friends was when I was 15. We took shots (idk what was in them)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never been drunk in my life and hopefully will never be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had my first sip when I was 8 or 9, I didn't actually get drunk till I was 21.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've had a few sips over the years but never enough to get drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've tried it before, but I have never got drunk before.

1|0
    0|0
  • i was 15 and felt so good i love to that feelings when im hangover

1|0
    0|0
  • 17 and it was right after the first breakup I experienced. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    It was really weird night šŸ˜ƒ

1|0
    0|0
  • I was only 14. Someone slipped something into my drink. It ended very badly for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 16 and had a screwdriver

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 14.

1|0
    0|0
  • 16 I think?