How old were you when you got drunk for the first time?

And do you remember your first drink?

Or are you still a virgin to alcohol as of this day?

1614

Most Helpful Guy

• Still haven't touched a drop. Watched my uncle drink himself to death. Died 11 years ago at the age of 30. Was a very dreadful day for all of us. He was a kind hearted soul, but drinking and his ability to know his limit is what finished him off so early.

• Gosh, Iā€™m sorry. That sucks.

• Nothing to be sorry about, that's just life. Happens to the best of us in the world. As Bob Ross put it, you have to have the good to have the bad. And the bad to have the good.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2... šŸ˜‚ it was on accident. There was vodka in a water bottle and I took a big gulp and spit most of it out but I was two so it still effected me