I made up ice cream flavours, which do u like?

• salted caramel popcorn vanilla
  • pineapple and lemon french vanilla
  • chocolate cookies coffee and mint
    Vote C
  • raspberry lime and lemon
    Vote D

169

Most Helpful Guy

• My brain can't even think what all these would taste like together but im so hungry now ffs

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the sound of the mint one the best but the coffee would ruin it. You'd have to choose the mint OR the coffee but the raspberry, lemon and lime would work really well as a sorbet.

• thats what i was thinking too. like a cheesecake ish thing?

• Well no, the raspberry, lemon and lime would be really tart and refreshing with the ice (used to make sorbet) and it'd be a nice light pairing to go with something like a french vanilla cheesecake or boysenberry because people don't often just get a scoop of icecream on it's own.

If the cheesecake was already mixed with the other flavours it'd make it pretty rich and heavy. Often when working on these new kind of flavour inventions it's best to go for either high quality (ie. few ingredients & non-GMO) or something that no one else is doing that isn't too different. Like I've seen icecream deep fried and raspberry sauce added to the top so it looks like a jam doughnut. Different, but familiar.