I made up ice cream flavours, which do u like?

• salted caramel popcorn vanilla
    Vote A
  • pineapple and lemon french vanilla
    Vote B
  • chocolate cookies coffee and mint
    Vote C
  • raspberry lime and lemon
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My brain can't even think what all these would taste like together but im so hungry now ffs

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the sound of the mint one the best but the coffee would ruin it. You'd have to choose the mint OR the coffee but the raspberry, lemon and lime would work really well as a sorbet.

1|0
    0|0
    • thats what i was thinking too. like a cheesecake ish thing?

• Well no, the raspberry, lemon and lime would be really tart and refreshing with the ice (used to make sorbet) and it'd be a nice light pairing to go with something like a french vanilla cheesecake or boysenberry because people don't often just get a scoop of icecream on it's own.

If the cheesecake was already mixed with the other flavours it'd make it pretty rich and heavy. Often when working on these new kind of flavour inventions it's best to go for either high quality (ie. few ingredients & non-GMO) or something that no one else is doing that isn't too different. Like I've seen icecream deep fried and raspberry sauce added to the top so it looks like a jam doughnut. Different, but familiar.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know what to do. I like vanilla, pineapple and chocolate. So which one should I choose from 1st three?🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • salted caramel popcorn vanilla, yuck. hehehe! I picked, chocolate cookies coffee and mint. I love coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have seen 3 of these in stores, The raspberry lime and lemon sounds horrid though, The other 3 are def flavors i've seen befor

0|0
    0|0
  • No one ever considers fish aroma. Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Vagina and milk

0|0
    1|0
  • raspberry limon sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them sound very appealing...

0|0
    0|0
  • orgasmic pussy juice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend would love A. I wouldve chose C if you didn't add mint. Mint and choc is nasty mix. So i’ll choose A too

0|0
    0|0
  • I really wonder what popcorn ice cream would taste like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate cookies coffee and mint.
    Wow! I honestly z live chocolate and mint flavoured ice cream so having them together would be awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • None sound appealing to me and I love ice cream but not these flavors mixed like this

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose the chocolate cookie coffee mint because I love all three hands sounds so good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take anything with chocolate.

1|2
    0|0
  • They all sound yum

1|0
    0|0
  • The last one sounds like the nicest sorbet ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry, lime and lemon

1|0
    0|0
  • Salted caramel popcorn vanilla.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above, I'm too picky for this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lime

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee cake lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve seen most of these in stores, you didn’t make them up

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them as the flavours seem to clash, the first one would be tolerable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes