Do you take lunchbox to work/school/college?

It is common to do so here.

If not, do you eat outside? And do you get healthy food easily when you do?
  • Yes, I do take lunchbox
    Vote A
  • I don't
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Taking lunch in a bag also counts by the way. Just want to know if you take your lunch to work/school with you.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm in high school and I've always packed. School food isn't appetizing to me and my stomach doesn't seem to appreciate it either. Plus the price of buying lunches adds up throughout the year. It's so much nicer to pack

1|0
    0|0
  • When in School, As a rule, Mom would give me Lunch money to Buy a delicious Hot lunch. I rarely Brown Bagged it.
    However, over the Years, dear, Lunches are Not what they Used to be and if I had my Choice now, I would Bring that Bag with Me. xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Yes, in every case. I am a health food advocate and it is simply easier. I used to do I. T. for large restaurant chains. If you saw their kitchens like I did (behind things), you would NEVER eat in a chain restaurant again.
    ~JSmith

2|0
    0|0
  • At my office, we have a kitchen with a refrigerator. I go to the grocery store and buy food for the week and leave it in the refrigerator so I have my own foods for lunch every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to take lunch from home when I was in school. Not in college.

1|0
    0|0
    • Then do you eat outside everyday? How do you make sure that it's healthy?

• I eat at my college cafeteria. The food there is awesome because I go to a Hotel Management college so food is a major part of my course. Student batches take turns to prepare lunch for students, faculty, office staff, everyone.

• Then it's totally awesome!

• I only have like one person in my entire class who brings lunch to school in lunchboxes all the time. I've on occasion brought some sandwiches but not actual meals like she does.

2|0
    0|0
  • How old are you? 21 going on 5?

I grew out of them by the 2nd-3rd grade.

1|0
    3|0
  • I have evening college so, I don't need it. And, it's a central university so the food items are quite cheap.

2|0
    0|0
  • I took a lunchbox during school as I hated the school canteen food. Now in college, I often buy something to take out from a deli or some place.

2|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is a paralegal and takes a lunchbox almost every day. I told her she should go for the brown paper bag but she wasn't having any of it !

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I take lunch in a bag to work, not in a lunchbox.

1|0
    0|0
  • I take one to work. A lot of the mechanics do at my job.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely do I take lunch to work since Iโ€™m out on the road I can usually stop anywhere I want and get something that is somewhat healthy , and what country do you live in?

0|0
    0|0
  • I bring my lunch that way I know it is healthy or at least mostly healthy

2|0
    0|0
  • I take a tupperware container filled with fruit, with me to work

1|0
    0|0
  • Na. I just throw all my food into containers, the containers into a plastic bag and Iโ€™m on my way

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to but my current job allows me a long enough break to go home and eat

2|0
    0|0
  • I go to the store across the street and buy a sandwich, a donut and a coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a fully stocked kitchen in my workshop
    I don't need to bring lunch

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but not anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I take a lunch bag every single day to work!

1|0
    0|0
  • I just usually re-use plastic grocery bags.

2|0
    0|0
  • I normally just wait to get home to eat

2|0
    0|0
  • i used to take it to school

1|0
    0|0
  • I never bought from outside

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes I have tried, but I always forget it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, to college

1|0
    0|0
  • It's much cheaper to bring my meal to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • a container of Chinese fried rice

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes not always

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I occasionally bring lunch. Usually only if I have some leftovers or something I enjoy. I donโ€™t usually prepare lunch just for the sake of having lunch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat at work. I usually only have 6 hour shifts, so I find it unnecessary to bring food.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a small restaurant next to my college. They offer good and not so expensive meals. You can choose vegetarian and and healthy variants of meals as well. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I either take a lunch or buy lunch outside of school. School lunch is so puke worthy to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do I have a camo lunchbox and a matching food container

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep i do take my lunch box to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! Everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Yessss! yummy๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿก๐Ÿข

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat after school 7-2 school down the street.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not allowed to bring outside food to my job which sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • I take salad

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes