Do you take lunchbox to work/school/college?

It is common to do so here.

If not, do you eat outside? And do you get healthy food easily when you do?
  • Yes, I do take lunchbox
  • I don't
  • Other
    Vote C
Taking lunch in a bag also counts by the way. Just want to know if you take your lunch to work/school with you.

1434

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm in high school and I've always packed. School food isn't appetizing to me and my stomach doesn't seem to appreciate it either. Plus the price of buying lunches adds up throughout the year. It's so much nicer to pack

• When in School, As a rule, Mom would give me Lunch money to Buy a delicious Hot lunch. I rarely Brown Bagged it.
    However, over the Years, dear, Lunches are Not what they Used to be and if I had my Choice now, I would Bring that Bag with Me. xx