What's your favorite meal you can actually cook for yourself :)?

And what's your favorite dish in general?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• its not cooking but Nutella cheesecake. only thing I've ever made but that's because I don't need anything else , now do I?
    by the way I made it by watching doug Armstrong on yt and it was a no bake cake and was the easiest yet most delicious thing ever. I recommend highly

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything with cheese on it I just put cheese to any thing I like to make a crazy taste.,.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Favorite meal I cook?
    Lamb chops with my special rub, asparagus steamed in a lime garlic sauce, with homemade parmesean noodles and a sweet potato pie as dessert.
    Fave meal of all time?
    Japanese grilled eel, red snapper sashimi, short grain rice, seaweed salad and red bean ice cream for dessert.

1|1
    0|0
  • Love anything from scratch. Apple pie, puddings. Lasagna, spaghetti, potato bake, steak, bbq so many things.
    Apple pie is #1 tho

1|0
    0|0
  • White wine breaded (from scratch) chicken with capers, artichoke hearts along with sherry wine sliced potatoes and cauliflower w breadcrumbs and coconut oil

1|0
    0|0
  • Either shrimp scampi or my version Italian sausage and peppers where it in a creamy tomato basil sauce

1|0
    0|0
  • A big juicy Steak.
    Favorite meal, a big juicy Steak.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything I want to cook I can cook for myself. A nice medium-rare ribeye steak is likely my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is not a meal I like that I cannot cook for myself. It's actually not that hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuffed pork tenderloin.
    And I cook all the time plus grill.
    Hey I do Windows

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak, potato (fries or mashed) and blue moon. and thanks now I'm hungry

1|0
    0|0
  • Elk steak with roasted roasmery new England potatoes, and grilled marinated asparagus 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Nasi

1|0
    0|0
    • never heard of that

• Show All
    • nice

• It sure is. Thats the upside of being a former colonial power. The food😋

• pancakes as that is the only thing I can cook lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably beef stroganoff

1|0
    0|0
  • Italian quesadilla.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sausage & Kraft Dinner.

1|0
    0|0
  • lanb shanks