Macaroni and cheese stuffed meatloaf
1 ¼ lb. lean ground beef
1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumb
2 large eggs
1/2 cup finely diced onion
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp salt1 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup honey bbq sauce
1 cup Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
For the topping:
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tbsp yellow mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and lightly spray with non-stick spray then set aside.
2. Combine the lean ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, onion, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper and honey bbq sauce in a large bowl, kneading the mixture until fully combined.
3. Take half of the meat mixture and shape it into about an 8”x4” loaf in the center of the casserole dish. Gently press down in the center of the loaf, creating a small cavity in the middle, leaving the sides about 1 inch thick.
4. In a separate bowl mix together the Bob Evans macaroni and cheese with the mozzarella cheese, then pour into the small cavity in the meat mixture. Use the remaining meat mixture to top the loaf, making sure to enclose the macaroni and cheese by pinching the sides closed.
5. Bake for 40 minutes then remove from oven and increase temperature to 400 degrees.
6. In a new small dish combine the topping ingredients and then pour/brush over the top of the meatloaf. Return to the oven for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until meatloaf is cooked through and topping is bubbly.
7. Let meatloaf stand for at least 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and enjoying.
Most Helpful Girl
Haha I do like to eat sunny side up
1. place a non stick pan on the stove, turn on the stove, add in some unsalted butter and let it melt so you can spread it out
2. crack open 2 eggs, add some grated blackpepper and some salt, cook in low heat and put the lid. Let it cook for 3-5 mins
3. open the lid and voila.