Is this normal?

I like to drink hard liquor because I love the warm feeling it gives me in my belly.
Is that normal?
Could that be signs of an alcoholic?
I have a family with a history of alcoholism. So I guess I am a little careful and paranoid at the same time.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you lose control? Do you drink until blackout status? Does it interfere with your school/job/life? Do you always think " I could sure use a drink "? Have you ever found yourself in a bathtub full of ice with stitches in your side with a note that states " thanks for the kidney, please seek medical attention" ? If you answered "yes" to 2 or more of the above questions... Head down to the local AA meeting and grab a cup of coffee... You'll be there a while. Lol.