When stranded on a deserted island, what is the morally appropriate time to wait before resorting to cannibalism?

• As soon as the picnic baskets empty
    Vote A
  • When you’re on the brink of starvation, but while you still have the strength to overpower another human
    Vote B
  • Before the chubby one loses too much weight
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• considering as you can survive for I believe 3 weeks without food and 2 weeks without water. as long as you can get 1 or the other. I think technically speaking 1.5 weeks so 11 days maybe a bit longer. there are certain parts of a human which are better at keeping one alive than others. the buttocks (high muscle low fat. with high protein iron and other essential minerals. thigh steaks... (yes like a cow) high muscle dense. things to avoid anything above the neck, groin (the dick or balls if a guy (although it should be noted that the testicles can be eaten and based on size have in reality the highest concentration of chemicals found anywhere in the body.) if you kill someone to eat them get to the liver asap high iron content the heart I believe is edible.) other places to avoid anything on the arms or lower legs as those will be the first place likely to be infected in the event of getting cut. places to get other food from if needed are the lower back. the back straps or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • This reads like a menu :) y👅m

• Show All
    • I think its around 2-4 days without water! Still, Im not gonna disagree with someone whos clearly eaten enough people to have learnt their nutritional value.

• @DonRomeo lol haven't eaten people I just did a project on it for fun a while ago

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I could bring myself to do it until I was so starved I was driven to insanity. Your question made me think of the book Lord of the Flies. I'd probably resort to cannibalism after reverting to a primitive state similar to Jack (I think that's what his name was?) and his tribe's.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It only works at the brink of starvation since all the time before that a person would never want to eat another person (if he isn't a psychopath). Only at the brink of starvation, the animal instinct kicks in, killing someone to eat that person, followed by guilt. But before it gets this far, I would cut off my own arm and eat that.

1|0
    0|0
    • It concerns me that your taking this seriously...

• Show All
    • Yes come closer my child.

• I’ll follow you:)

• I'd eat em first so they don't eat any of my other food.

1|0
    0|0
    • Smart 🤔

• Extra protein too in order to build some more muscle in preparation for when I start hunting grizzlies with my bear (HAH) hands for food.

• LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS QUESTION!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE IT!!! LMFAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4StGbH_1h0

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm eating my rivals first then the ugly women 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. I rather will die with dignity, than live with shame.
    On the humorous side, I might say: If there is Barbecue Sauce, it can be considered.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on who you get stuck with. If you're gonna die it might only put off dying a few short days. How you gonna cook them no refrigerator and that body's bad in a day and will probably kill you to eat... I couldn't stomache it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yup, me and ‘the kind one ‘ have decided to just eat peoples arms.

• Ya if you could just decide which parts that won't kill you to lose together that'd be great but only gonna make it a miserable ending. Idea die for you to be able to possibly make it. Idea agree to suicide so I could die feeling good. But idea explore any other options plenty of fish in the sea... Sushi?

• What if you were stuck with your child or pearent?

• If she's as hot as you, I'd be eating her as soon as possible. Oh wait... that's not what you meant, is it? Nevermind.

1|0
    0|0
  • As soon as you get on the island, to give you enough time to make dry aged steak and beef jerky

1|0
    0|0
  • Your options cover most things except 'wait until a ship comes to rescue you - there's always some fatties on those cruises'

0|0
    0|0
  • if i can escape then i will try,
    otherwise i will die trying,
    and if my fate is to die on that place,
    they i would kill myself by making a trap, instead of falling as low as cannibalism..

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok but now your just taking a valuable food source away for staving people... shame on you

• once i my body is dead inside the trap , they can roast and eat it, i do not care, i will leave for finding the break into a new BODY for an IS-BE like me.. and stay away from the white light..

• I won't kill anyone to eat. But would definitely eat if needed, after they have already died.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure he's well basted and tender... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • 30 mins...

1|1
    0|0
  • If your on the bink of starvation i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • give it 3 weeks.

1|0
    0|0
  • The chubby one cause its funny af 🤣😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, male or female?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would save us

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumbass approach:
    Fuck everything, then eat the babies.

Smart approach:
    Eat snails and seafood to survive.

1|1
    0|0
  • As soon as the relationship ended.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I rather starve than eat someone. I’d search for an animal or eat dirt. Its an island so i’ll fish for fish

1|0
    0|0
  • Scary one. Probably it would be me eaten up

1|0
    0|0
    • Would you rather be eaten by, or eat another human.

• Great question as I am vegetarian for more than 30 years :)
      OK I give up. Eaten by (there is no future on a deserted island anyway ;)

• I would rather eat sand than human meat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes