When stranded on a deserted island, what is the morally appropriate time to wait before resorting to cannibalism?

• As soon as the picnic baskets empty
  • When you’re on the brink of starvation, but while you still have the strength to overpower another human
  • Before the chubby one loses too much weight
    Vote C

421

Most Helpful Guy

• considering as you can survive for I believe 3 weeks without food and 2 weeks without water. as long as you can get 1 or the other. I think technically speaking 1.5 weeks so 11 days maybe a bit longer. there are certain parts of a human which are better at keeping one alive than others. the buttocks (high muscle low fat. with high protein iron and other essential minerals. thigh steaks... (yes like a cow) high muscle dense. things to avoid anything above the neck, groin (the dick or balls if a guy (although it should be noted that the testicles can be eaten and based on size have in reality the highest concentration of chemicals found anywhere in the body.) if you kill someone to eat them get to the liver asap high iron content the heart I believe is edible.) other places to avoid anything on the arms or lower legs as those will be the first place likely to be infected in the event of getting cut. places to get other food from if needed are the lower back. the back straps or something like that.

• This reads like a menu :) y👅m

• I think its around 2-4 days without water! Still, Im not gonna disagree with someone whos clearly eaten enough people to have learnt their nutritional value.

• @DonRomeo lol haven't eaten people I just did a project on it for fun a while ago

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I could bring myself to do it until I was so starved I was driven to insanity. Your question made me think of the book Lord of the Flies. I'd probably resort to cannibalism after reverting to a primitive state similar to Jack (I think that's what his name was?) and his tribe's.