Is there a special Easter dinner that you have?

On Easter, my family always makes a large feast that consists of ham, green bean casserole, cheesy hash brown casserole, mac and cheese, and biscuits. When I was talking to my friends about Easter, apparently they don't have any special Easter dinner at all. It felt weird that I was apparently the only one who had some sort of special meal. So guys, is there a special Easter dinner that you guys have?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have Easter dinner! It’s nothing traditional (food wise) but i always have the entire family come down (which is always a tradition) :) I’m planning to have hot pot

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't see why the majority of people celebrate it when they aren't religious

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• We traditionally hunt down and eat people who wear Easter bunny costumes. They go well with red wine.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dunno, im working all days with the Easter weekend :/ Gotta love tourism in Amsterdam!

0|0
    0|0
  • My mum makes lamb with veg and potatoes. This year she made spaghetti in shape of birdnest and deviled eggs in shape of a chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • We bake a lamb. Also we make Easter bread. It's very very delicious with a lot lot lot of sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , I just have more chocolate than usual and don’t feel as bad about it..🤷🏻‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • just Sunday dinner with lamb

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom’s pot roast, and other family members food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Potato salad and roasted chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft-boiled eggs. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • chocolate bunnies ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom makes this amazing chicken biryani!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ham, cooked carrots with turnip, and scalloped potatoes usually.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• no... they bought a cake from vons for Easter. .. they have not sang the happy Easter song yet

0|0
    0|0
  • We always make a massive feast with ton of food. I am from eastern Europe by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom makes some Indian food. But that's pretty much like any other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roast leg of lamb with all the trimmings

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and too much off it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I just order dominoes pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Kewl family