What was the last thing you got from 7eleven?

what was the last thing you got from 7eleven?

1014

Most Helpful Guys

• 2 sodas, a water, a bag of nuts and a bag of chocolate covered cashews.

Most Helpful Girls

• The last 7 eleven I went into was near shinagawa station. I picked up some O-nigiri and a sparkling grape juice and some chocolate milk and a monster hunter key chain. That’s probably been 2years ago.

• The one in shinagawa tower east one.

• γƒͺγ‚ͺレウス?

• あ!ヒンハン!笑
      ε¦–ζ€ͺγ‚¦γ‚©γƒƒγƒγ‹γ¨ζ€γ£γŸ (*β‰§βˆ€β‰¦*)
      i can't read

• I try to avoid 7E as much as I can. The stuffs are extremely pricey. An item can be at least twice more expensive (except for bread and eggs) than the normal store. I only go if it is midnight and I have no choice. I think the last thing that I bought was a loaf of bread.