What was the last thing you got from 7eleven?

what was the last thing you got from 7eleven?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• 2 sodas, a water, a bag of nuts and a bag of chocolate covered cashews.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The last 7 eleven I went into was near shinagawa station. I picked up some O-nigiri and a sparkling grape juice and some chocolate milk and a monster hunter key chain. That’s probably been 2years ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • The one in shinagawa tower east one.

• Show All
    • γƒͺγ‚ͺレウス?

• あ!ヒンハン!笑
      ε¦–ζ€ͺγ‚¦γ‚©γƒƒγƒγ‹γ¨ζ€γ£γŸ (*β‰§βˆ€β‰¦*)
      i can't read

• I try to avoid 7E as much as I can. The stuffs are extremely pricey. An item can be at least twice more expensive (except for bread and eggs) than the normal store. I only go if it is midnight and I have no choice. I think the last thing that I bought was a loaf of bread.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• The 7elevens here are not as good as Japan's, so I never really go there. The last time i did was just for a slushy

1|0
    0|0
  • We don't have very many 7eleven's around here anymore, but we have a lot of Sheetz's and Rutters. I got a 2-pack of cupcakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • a beer and 711 was on a bad side of town. Why was i their chased down the road with my crazy beer and escaped laughing and still alive is a good question.. RIP.. lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • Slushie I think

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skittles, slurpee

1|0
    0|0
  • Gas I think

1|0
    0|0
  • Swisher, white monster

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer

1|0
    0|0
  • Big gulp

1|0
    0|0
  • A water.

1|0
    0|0
  • slushee

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think I've been to one for almost a decade. Unless you count putting air in my bicycle tires. Didn't have to pay for that though. The clerk turned the machine on for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's been so long I'm not even 100% sure. I might have gotten a donut or some soda.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's so cute *-*
    We don't have that in France so

1|0
    0|0
  • The last time I was at a 7-Eleven was like 5 years ago. I think I bought gas that time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money

1|0
    0|0
  • A slurped that was too sweet and American spirits

1|0
    0|0
  • Energy drinks

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever bought something from 7eleven.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes