What is your favorite cocktail?

2039

Most Helpful Girls

• 1) Sex on The Beach
    2) A Blue Orgasm
    3) Dirty Martini
    4) Margarita

Most Helpful Guys

• Half glass of lemonaid fresh home made that's a must. Make a strawberries
    y syrup. Fresh berries and sugar mash till u get a red syrup use this as ur sugar for lemon aid add Hypnotic a blue liquor to it.. fill glass to taste. If u used fresh berries shaken. If your cheap and just bought SBL and add Hypnotic stir. Need a stronger kick less lemonaid add half shots flavor less vodka to taste

This has no name as of now if people ask what it is call it Your Mom LMAO that be great

• I dig homemade lemonade too. The right taste balance is 1 part of lemon and 3/4part of sugar. Add fresh mint leaves and serve in a glass filled with crushed ice for even more refreshing taste

• What's hypnotic?

• It's a flavor Liquor Google it to see what it looks like