• 1) Sex on The Beach
    2) A Blue Orgasm
    3) Dirty Martini
    4) Margarita

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Half glass of lemonaid fresh home made that's a must. Make a strawberries
    y syrup. Fresh berries and sugar mash till u get a red syrup use this as ur sugar for lemon aid add Hypnotic a blue liquor to it.. fill glass to taste. If u used fresh berries shaken. If your cheap and just bought SBL and add Hypnotic stir. Need a stronger kick less lemonaid add half shots flavor less vodka to taste

This has no name as of now if people ask what it is call it Your Mom LMAO that be great

0|0
    0|0
    • I dig homemade lemonade too. The right taste balance is 1 part of lemon and 3/4part of sugar. Add fresh mint leaves and serve in a glass filled with crushed ice for even more refreshing taste

• Show All
    • What's hypnotic?

• It's a flavor Liquor Google it to see what it looks like

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 37

• Im a total JΓ€ger-bomb guy, but piΓ±a coladas are always fun too.

0|1
    0|0
    • JΓ€ger-bombs better known as "I wanna do crazy stupid shit tonight and don't remember it tomorow". Good choice

• Thank you, i like to think of myself as an "I wanna do crazy shit tonight and not remeber it tomorow" connoisseur

• Indeed 😏

• I dont really tolerate normal alcohol but Peach Schnapps is the only thing that worked for me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's one you won't hear often, it's my favorite. It's called a Donkey Kong. Banana Rum mixed with Root Beer (soda or alcoholic kind) and Vanilla vodka. About 4 of these will get you hammered

0|0
    0|0
  • Kir. A shot of crΓ©me de cassis topped up with chilled white wine. Dead easy and delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple G n T, slams down fast. Good way to get started.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a fierce battle between Tequila Sunrise and Caipirinha

0|0
    0|0
  • Health Potion - Jack Daniels, Butterscotch Schnapps and Grenadine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Espresso martini if I’m not doing a Manhattan

Otherwise, maybe a sangria

0|0
    0|0
  • A pitcher of "Kamikaze's" between friends what could go wrong? LMAO 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Russian

0|1
    0|0
    • However, if you drink a ceasar, pussy tastes very sweet after! Not kidding

• Show All
    • Vodka, clamato juice, (tomato juice will do) a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce. Before putting anything in the glass, wet the rim and dip rim in salt so it has a salt coating on the rim. Then put the liquids in.

• What the hell is clamato?

• Old Fashioned

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuba Libre

0|1
    0|0
  • White Raffard's decoction

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever tried "adios motherfucker"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Moscow Mule all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue parrot

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacardi silver and orange gatorade.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one that was just bought for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight Scotch

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuba Libre

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey... straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Guinness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only tried vodka once and I regret it...

0|0
    0|0
    • Wodka ain't no cocktail mate

• Show All
    • Daiquirifraise, what brand of vodka have you tried so I know what to stay away from lol. A good quality vodka should be odorless, tasteless, and smooth. A couple good recommendations would be an American brand, Smirnoff, or a French vodka, Grey Goose.
      Fyi SomeGuy965, yes mixing vodka, Kahlua (coffee liqueur), and milk together is similar to a Black Russian, because a Black Russian is just vodka and coffee liqueur. Adding milk makes it a White Russian. You sir are correct about mixing vodka and orange juice (Screwdriver), it is amazing!!

• Ryguy. You got the point of vodka. The more neutral the taste and aroma the better the quality. This is why I think vodka is not an interesting product tastewise. However it is used in cocktails to raise up the alcohol content of a drink without influencing much the flavor. This is why I don't get the point of drinking it neat

• White Russian

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink Colada

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bloody Mary.

0|0
    0|0