Really bad acid reflux?

Ever since I was a child (like 5 years old) I’ve had bad acid reflux to the point where I throw up in tiny portions after every meal I eat, no matter how little or how much I eat. I’ve obviously googled this and read up on it but I’m confused. As I’ve gotten older it’s only gotten worse. Am I dying lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try the prilosec.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is it over the counter orrr

• Show All
    • Yea! I helped someone. ..

• Congrats haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Do your best to improve the health of the rest of your body. When the rest of your body is healthy parts that aren't as healthy tend to get carried to better health. I recommend studying health books like the for hour body. Maybe some cryogenic therapy or a more alkaline promoting diet could help.

0|0
    0|0
    • I work out every day and eat a strict no dairy no gluten no sugar diet. Since I’ve been doing this it’s helped a little but I was expecting it to go away. It runs in the family though, my dad has it and I’m sure someone else on his side has had it too. I’ll look into the cryogenic therapy though! Thanks!

• No problem, increasing the alkalinity of your body might help as well. There's a lot of things out there that can improve your health, best of luck to you.

• I’ve been hearing that a lot. Will definitely try increasing the alkalinity!!

• I had this til i lost 30lb and quit soda, its not just spicy but sugar can cause it too, do you eat or drink sugary or spicy things? I've had no trouble since i got healthy but before i tried wvwry prescription and still had it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I follow a strict no sugar no gluten no dairy diet. Since being on this for the past 6 months it’s been better but still very annoying.

• nope go see a doctor that is a gastric doctor they can get you on a over counter treatment or a prescription drug that can help but ginger or ginger powder can help sum try it see if it works for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to a doctor. They study the human body for 8+ years to answer and find solutions for just these problems.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Go see the doctor. They can tell you how to keep it under control. My sister has it too (not that bad though). WebMD is never a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • uh u shoulda seen a doctor about this a long time ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you brought it up to your doctor?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep they just recommend eating less and sticking with bland foods but no matter how little or how plain I eat it still happens

• I think you need a second opinion

Recommended myTakes