What to do with sangria?

So I’m having a surprise party at a hotel for my friend and even though she doesn’t know yet that we’ll be at a hotel and it’s for her bday she knows we’ll be hanging out and has suggested we make sangria which I would love to do but the problem is refrigerating it at the hotel. A pitcher won’t fit into a small hotel fridge and I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave it out while we’re downstairs at the pool. I could make the sangria ahead of time and bring it with us but even then, we won’t be drinking it right away because we’ll be doing other stuff for a couple hours before we start drinking. How can we store this or make it at the hotel (practically)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Trash bag and duct tape.. plug the sink in the bathroom add ice to it. Cut the bag to line the sink over the ice duct tape the edges to the counter top creating a bowl over the ice then make the sangria in the sink. It's a little hillbilly rigging but it works my friends and I did it to make harry buffalo and it worked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you buy the stuff and like some ice when you get there?