List some stores/restaurants you have always wanted to eat/shop at but never have?

List some stores/restaurants you have always wanted to eat/shop at but never have?My family hardly ever travels and a lot of these places aren't in my city. I finally made it to Shake Shack, Macys, Chipotle, True Religion, Charming Charlies, Cheesecake Factory and Urban Outfitters but i also want to visit:

Food-
Red Robin, Sugar Factory, P. F Changs, Dave & Busters, Maggianos Little Italy, Brooklyn Bowl, Burger Bar, Bojangles, Michael Mina’s Pub 1842, Nathans Hot Dogs, Nacho Daddy, Chef Kellers Burger Bar, Fat Tuesday, Boston Market, Bar Louie, Romanos Macaroni Grill, Fuddruckers, Splitsville, A&W, Planet Hollywood, Giordano’s, Lou Malnati’s, Bubbleology, Kono Pizza, Toothsome Chocolate Factory

Shopping-
Sanrio, Ralph Lauren Polo, Lego Store, American Girl Store, M&M World, Coca Cola World, Hershey World, Rahsheeda’s Pressed, Diesel, Saks Fifth Avenue, Amazon, Box Lunch, Abercrombie & Fitch
Build a Bear, Invicta, Lush, Britney Spears, Levis, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Hanes, Calvin Klein, Ripleys, Tommy Hilfgerr, Underground
#FoodShopBucketList #FeelFreeToList

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I really liked my Dad's pizza. He had to file for bankruptcy and I haven't had it since. It's been a long time but that's where I'd like to eat. Also I crave Austin Cafe, Kerbey Land and Katz' from when I lived in Austin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ventura
    Shop rite
    Mr Biggs
    McDonald's
    Walmart

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Food:
    In and Out
    Burger King
    Taco Bell
    Olive Garden
    The cheesecake factory
    Five guys
    Chipotle
    Wendy's
    Dunkin Donuts
    Chick-fil-A

Shopping:
    Calvin Klein
    Victoria Secret
    Forever 21
    Top shop
    Urban Outfitters
    Hollister
    H & M
    Gucci

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i wanna try In N Out too. Burger Kings burgers are the best 😍 and their nuggets taste better than mcdonalds. Taco Bell is yummy but will make you have to do #2 🙈😂 Cheesecake factory has good burgers but the steak is burnt. Olive garden has awesome meaty pasta, breadsticks and pasta e fagioli soup. Chipotle has good spicy salsa but Qdobas salsa is better. Five Guys was disgusting. Go to shake Shack instead. Wendys has the best nuggets and chili. Chik fil a has good waffle fries. I love the look of calvin klein underwear. I paid $89 for his sweatpants and am disappointed in how they fit. Victoria secret has good bras but if you're a D cup and up then the $50-80 bra will wear out after 1-3 months. Forever 21 has cute PJs and tank tops. Urban Outfitters is where i bought my sis a Weeknd sweatshirt and where i got these calvin klein sweatpants. H&M was surprisingly disappointing

• uhhh the struggle of not living in America.

I love salsa. Lol is five guys really gross?

Rip I'm not a D cup yet... almost tho. I think we have an H&M here but I'm not so sure

• wow thanks now i have a guide for when I go to america xx
      thanks for mho

• I've been to the Ripley's Museum in AC. It's pretty cool. And you know I've been to the Sugar Factory, also cool. Others from your list that I have tried are Boston Market (that was my older sister's first job lol), Maggiano's (LOVE THEM), Dave and Buster's, Nathan's, and Fat Tuesday's (not really known for food, more for drinks).

I'd like to go to:
    Max Brenner
    Grand Luxe Cafe
    Wet Willie's
    Texas Roadhouse
    Giordanos
    Greens and Gravy
    BurgerFi

Not a huge fan of shopping but I'd like to find an Adidas outlet and a converse outlet. I also wouldn't mind going to FAO Schwartz again.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've been to the Fat Tues in my state but i wanna go to the one in Vegas cause i can get a tall alcohol cup

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, none...
    I have visited some good restaurants in all sorts of price classes. The more expensive ones don't really appeal to me. I don't find the "excellent" food worth ridiculous prices :-(
    I'll always go for good price/quality ratio's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never eaten at Sizzler but I want to eat there some day.

1|0
    0|0
  • There was one local one when I was in turkey called MIS DONER I could not eat and that shop not exist anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red Robin, Sugar Factory, P. F Changs, Dave & Busters, Maggianos Little Italy, Brooklyn Bowl, Burger Bar, Bojangles, Michael Mina’s Pub 1842, Nathans Hot Dogs, Nacho Daddy, Chef Kellers Burger Bar, Fat Tuesday, Boston Market, Bar Louie, Romanos Macaroni Grill, Fuddruckers, Splitsville, A&W, Planet Hollywood, Giordano’s, Lou Malnati’s, Bubbleology, Kono Pizza, Toothsome Chocolate Factory, Fat Joe's, Sonic, Popeyes, Tom Hortons, I Hop, PAT'S KING OF STEAKS, Yume Wo Katare, Katz's, Eleven Madison Park, Little Vincent's Pizza, Snow's BBQ

1|0
    0|0
  • True Religion stores are a rip, just go online. Much better deals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Food is Star buck, pizza hut

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Haha. We have like everyone one of those stores and restaurants you listed where I live.

For me it would be Burton and Descente. Both snowboard/ski stores.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow where do u live? And yes i wanna buy a snowboard and surfboard

• Show All
    • No i always wanted to hang a surfbord or snowboard over my bed

• Lmao! Doooo it! I did that a few years ago when my room was a beach theme. Had a tiki stand and tiki torch lights and grass bed skirts. It was pretty bad ass.

• The Tim Burton cafe and Harry Potter cafe

1|0
    0|0
  • Barrios
    Empire slice house

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes