Favorite recipies?

I just moved in with my boyfriend, and I am in need of some new dinner ideas. We're going to get sick of my cooking the same old list.

Thank you in advance!

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you considered buying a cooking book? Just curious. Or maybe ask your mother for one, I'm sure she has one from her mother (based on your age I assume your grandparents to be deceased).

I also have no idea what it's called, but this is a Swiss dish: Take equal amounts of potatoes and macaroni (usually a certain type of noodle that's hard to get outside Switzerland), however much you need to be satiated. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and boil them with the noodles until they're al dente. Prepare some chopped onions in a pan. When done with the cooking, place cream and cheese (greyezer or something similar) (50ml cream and 50g cheese per person) inside and warm it up for a short time (you will know when it is done). By this time the onions should be ready and the noodles should be at a little over eating temperature, making this dish ready to be served.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stuffed cabbage rolls
    Jerk chicken and fried plantains
    Eggplant parm
    Crockpot bbq pork