Vote B
  • Wait What?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• water is not wet because wet refers to something being covered by or saturated with a liquid. water cannot be covered by or saturated with itself, and therefore is not wet. also, in order to be wet, an object must be able to be dried. the same goes with air; air is not dry because you can't make it wet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Wet denotes water being on the surface of something. There is water on the surface of water, therefore water is wet.

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess there really is no hope for the human race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Water is the liquid form of h20. You and your friends are the ones eating tide pods, aren’t ya.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, water is moist. Girls' favorite word

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
  • People are wet water is dry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Why is the world full of brain dead monkeys that believe the most ridiculous of things, first it's the damned millennials thinking the earth is flat, now they're trying to say water is not wet. There is no hope for humanity

2|1
    0|0
  • Is your mom wet?

Only if 50 Shades is on.

Ba zing.

... That didn't answer the question but uh, yeah, water or liquid, in general is the primary source of wetness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it’s not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes