Which Indian Dish looks yummy? Which one would you like to taste?

• Which Indian Dish looks yummy? Which one would you like to taste? Maharashtra
    Vote A
  • Which Indian Dish looks yummy? Which one would you like to taste? Punjab
    Vote B
  • Which Indian Dish looks yummy? Which one would you like to taste? Nagaland
    Vote C
  • Which Indian Dish looks yummy? Which one would you like to taste? Gujarat
    Vote D
  • Which Indian Dish looks yummy? Which one would you like to taste? Uttar Pradesh
    Vote E
  • Which Indian Dish looks yummy? Which one would you like to taste? Telangana
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• All of them honestly. They look so yummy. Can I have all please
    @Being_a_good_Indian there should be a poll for 'all '. Lol. Jk😂. But sadly I'll have to choose UP or Punjabi.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Dude, if you try to pull such a stunt again, I'm calling the cops! You're psychologically torturing people by presenting EVERY amazing cuisine from our country and asking them to select ONE! You're a monster, you know that? 😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• You're evil, now I'm hungry at it's late. :P

Those all look amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above it's too difficult to pick just one when they look so yummy

1|1
    0|0
  • I love them all, have had each, but Punjab is my fave of these choices. Gujarat is second choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow looks like a better Taco Bell 😍😛 i Chose Gujurat but Maharashtra looks good too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Maharashtrian but I love all Indian food equally with slight more preference to Maharashtrian and South Indian food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian dish look good, personally I really like curry *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't they all the same? :D

0|1
    0|0
    • It's just 6 states. Our food is diversified. Every city has different taste and flavours. We have 4000+ big cities. You can't taste all the dishes of India in your life.

• Show All
    • These are just a few. And only the spicy ones. Wait till you get to taste Indian sweets, this planet will turn into heaven for you. 😄

• Lol. I don't like spicy food but I love sweets! :P

• Uttar Pradesh

1|2
    0|0
  • The rice in A.

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea... honestly they all look delicious!

0|1
    0|0
  • They all look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maharashtra

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look good since I like East Indian food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gujarat, I haven't eaten but I'd love to

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything and everything! I'm kind of a foodie xP

0|0
    0|0
  • Punjab! :D I love North Indian food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gujarat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I've had Punjabi cuizine before. It's absolutely delicious! All of the choices look really, really good, but I'm a bit torn between Maharashtra a no d Punjab.

0|1
    0|0
  • As we are vegetarian, we eat a lot of Indian food. But I honestly don't know enough about it to discuss it intelligently. We just buy premade heat and eat dishes, with a few Somosas, make some rice and there you go.

0|1
    0|0
  • By just looks? Sorry none of them. I have no experience with Indian dishes so I can't really tell by just looks. I need to taste them to find out. But I think I'd like to taste B and D. If I like them I'll try E and A.

0|1
    0|0
  • Come and cook for us all on GaG. There ought to be an option to post real food online!

1|1
    0|0
  • I've tasted some Gujarati and they are awesome... so yeah Gujarati

0|1
    0|0
  • all of them.. but nothing like a medium rare steak, with mushroom sauce, with a glass of red wine, and side of chips..

0|1
    0|0
  • Red Ants Chutney in Chattisgarh or Snail Stew and Steamed Hornets sound delicious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Punjabi dishes , Kerala should have been also added to list their dishes are also amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • Where is "all" option bro 😂

2|1
    0|0
  • ABDEF

Sorry, but I am greedy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I would devour the Gujarat all by myself

0|0
    0|0