What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

I have a lot of different tastes, but it depends.

- I like saltine crackers, and orange juice; carne con papa jugito with bananas (beef and potato), and French fries with chocolate ice cream.

69

Most Helpful Girl

• Craisins on chicken salad sandwiches, savory and sweet! Ruben sandwhiches for some reason I'm craving the sauerkraut and really, really gingery Ginger Ale to wash it down, I'm preggers so go figure! So far that's the weirdest thing I'm craving, oh it has to have a big old pickle spear to go along with all that sauerkraut too!! I just started liking Ruben sandwhiches a couple of months ago too the kraut always tasted weird to me. Now it tastes weird in a good way! I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy