What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

I have a lot of different tastes, but it depends.

- I like saltine crackers, and orange juice; carne con papa jugito with bananas (beef and potato), and French fries with chocolate ice cream.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Craisins on chicken salad sandwiches, savory and sweet! Ruben sandwhiches for some reason I'm craving the sauerkraut and really, really gingery Ginger Ale to wash it down, I'm preggers so go figure! So far that's the weirdest thing I'm craving, oh it has to have a big old pickle spear to go along with all that sauerkraut too!! I just started liking Ruben sandwhiches a couple of months ago too the kraut always tasted weird to me. Now it tastes weird in a good way! I don't know.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Never thought about this, but I would say Egg salad with cranberries is AMAZING between bread

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely pour orange juice on my cereal some mornings, it's delicious on cheerios especially

0|0
    0|0
  • Brussels sprouts with BBQ sauce, the worst I ever tried was honey and cheddar cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese and barbecue sauce

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn with truffle oil

0|0
    0|0
  • Pancakes and syrup

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream fries is cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple pie with melted cheddar cheese on top.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Club Crackers dipped in strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt.

French fries dipped in vanilla shake

Rice with cheese and soy sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain ruffles with a little piece of a chocolate bar on each chip.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sour cream and fried eggs and rice. Now that's very weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jam and eggs and salsa and eggs. Pineapple on pizza. Ranch on pizza. M&ms and cheese it’s

0|0
    0|0
  • Fries and icecream

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes