Do you prefer Homegrown or Store Bought vegables?

Do you prefer Homegrown or Store Bought vegables??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Homegrown. But if I didn't have a specific vegetable/fruit grown in my yard, I'd have to go to the grocery store to get it. I try to get organics

0|0
    0|0
    • I like to go to the local Farmer's Market and buy organic from farners there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course homegrown are better, but a lot of work.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Homegrown. I find them fresher and I know what pesticides are going on them. The problem is there are only so many fruits and vegetables I can plant in my backyard and they don’t grow year round

0|1
    0|0
    • That is where I have learned to eat in-seseason vegables for the most part although I do eat store bought vegables when I must.

• Kinda hard to do when you live in Canada and half of the year is freezing cold outside

• Yea, That would be a problem. I am lucky Georgia's growing season is like 10 months. December and January are the only non-growing months.

• Homegrown for sure. I plant a garden every year.

0|1
    0|0
    • Last year was my first year of having my own garden although I have helped my family with there garden and helped with buying/selling produce all my life.

• Show All
    • I know! Store bought veggies have no taste compared to a vegetable you've grown yourself plus it's a pride thing too

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely home grown, you can grow the varieties you want and they taste so much better from the garden to the table.

0|0
    0|0
    • So true, I love fresh vegables when propairing a meal and using fresh vegetables that are still on the vine I like to joke and say "I'm going to the grocery store outback."

Recommended myTakes