Would you drink from this water fountain?

The end result of the toilet to tap process is a liquid that is cleaner than most bottled waters and intended for human consumption.Would you drink from this water fountain?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Thanks but no thanks. Then you have to bend down and put your mouth near that seat. No thank you. lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't see a seat though lol.

• Show All
    • If it's a new toilet at an exhibition, I would.. just to see how conflicted I am and if I start imagining that the water tastes different.

• HahaHa that is cool. At least you would try it. I would watch people try it at the exhibit.

• If i see other people drink from it yhen yes, but i won't be the first oneto drink it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I won't.
    Not because I'm sceptical about its purity. It's because of the tap's location. Had it been away from the toilet seat, I could have given it a thought.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Weird fecal matter might still be near the tap why put it so close to the poop shoot?

2|0
    0|0
  • If it's so clean why's it on the sh*t hole? But don't let me stop you

1|0
    0|0
  • Cleaner? Can you prove that? Doesn't taste better with all the chlorination. The pipes themselves might be leaving some residue. I'd be more inclined to believe if there were a charcoal filter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good luck getting me to drink from there. Some inventions are beyond stupid. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not if that toilet is used because men don't have enough skill at aiming

1|0
    0|0
  • But why though?

1|0
    0|0
    • Because it's cleaner than most bottled waters

• Ehhhhhh... and heroine is hypoallergenic... I'm sure it tests cleaner in a lab, but if anything that close to a toilet bowl irl...

• I would if you did it first :P

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were about to die then yes

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd drink from the fountain.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's not happening

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I’m not putting my face where people shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • We have a well. No need for bottled water

1|0
    0|0
  • No wtf