Would you drink from this water fountain?

The end result of the toilet to tap process is a liquid that is cleaner than most bottled waters and intended for human consumption.Would you drink from this water fountain?

718

Most Helpful Guys

• Thanks but no thanks. Then you have to bend down and put your mouth near that seat. No thank you. lol.

• I don't see a seat though lol.

• If it's a new toilet at an exhibition, I would.. just to see how conflicted I am and if I start imagining that the water tastes different.

• HahaHa that is cool. At least you would try it. I would watch people try it at the exhibit.

• If i see other people drink from it yhen yes, but i won't be the first oneto drink it

Most Helpful Girls

• I won't.
    Not because I'm sceptical about its purity. It's because of the tap's location. Had it been away from the toilet seat, I could have given it a thought.