Which food item will you eat for the rest of your life and never get bored?

I, being a Foodie, like to try new food items and tell others about it. So, I have many items in my mind, but to select one, I go with -"Paneer Butter Masala". It's basically an Indian (spicyπŸ˜‰) delicacy made up of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) and lots of butter in it. Even thinking about it makes my mouth watery (yummie!!). Do try it out.

Tell about the food items that you will keep loving until last day of your life and if you have tried Paneer before, how was your experience?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Rice or potatoes

• Potato lover there πŸ˜‚.
      Well, you can mix both rice and potatoes πŸ˜‰

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that all of us will get bored from eating the same thing all the time. I have never seen the opposite happen. I dont have that food that i would never get bored of now.

• That also maybe a case, but I think I can't stop my craving for the food item I love.
      πŸ˜‰