What weird food are you obsessed with?

I like boiled cabbage, to me it's a weird thing to eat because I usually make cole slaw with it, cook it in chop suey or eat it raw otherwise. I would imagine boiling it would remove the flavor and make it taste like plastic bag. But if you put it in a little bit of water and let it steam for a little while, not long enough to make it too soft, I leave some crunch in it and it is just awesome. I eat it with boiled eggs.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Boiled cabbage and boiled eggs? You must literally be a walking fart. Don't go near any naked flames 💥

Most Helpful Girl