What do you like to order from Starbucks?

Starbucks has great selection of coffee which allows me to choose from depending on the time of the day and desire for the caffeine amount. my favorite coffee drink in Starbucks is Caramel Ice shaken which has a strong flavor, great taste, and medium level caffeine due to its medium roast and brown color.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Carmel mocha, iced caramel mocha, peppermint mocha. Crème brûlée mocha.

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds so good 😋

• Show All
    • Have you tried their white chocolate mocha? it’s my favorite 😍

• I haven’t! I should though...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 49

• Starbucks isn't allowed in my country, thank god. They thought parliament was blocking them out of spite or some BS, so they asked for a vote of the people, 89% said no, stay the fuck out of our country.

1|1
    0|0
    • What’s your country?

• Malta, but don't worry, you can get on the ferry over to Sicily and there's 2 in the ferry terminal, and 3 more within 100m of the terminal once you walk outside.

• Nothing!
    I do not patronise Starbucks, because it has been on my boycott list for years.
    It will be on that list forever.
    Starbucks was put on that list when the franchise owners decided to use the business to push anti-white anti-patriotic leftard politics on customers and staff.
    Here in Australia, enough patriots boycotted Starbucks to cause the franchise chain to collapse.
    There are a few left, but not many.

2|0
    0|0
  • First thing first , i dont have starbucks in my country. Maybe in 5 years if starbucks dont come to me i will come to it. I was only once in starbucks when i was in Berlin with my friends. We were walking for 3 hours and thrusty asf. We saw there black liquid with ice and thought it was coca cola. When we drank it we realised it was black coffee which was bitter and made us even more thursty. We haven't expected that someone would sell coffe with ice.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a hot drink White chocolate mocha with four shots of espresso and two pumps of raspberry. For a cold drink a grasshopper it's green tea Frappuccino with peppermint instead of classic and Frappuccino chips

1|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks? Hahaha. If I ever want to spend 5$ on coffee I can make for 5 cents at home I’ll go there.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like Starbucks from the social responsibility aspect.
    But their product is WAY too expensive and tastes like shit, so I don't go near them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Venti quad soy white chocolate mocha with whip cream. That or the Vanilla sweet cream cold brew with an extra espresso shot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of the two times I've been to star bucks... white chocolate mocha because I am such a basic white bitch at heart

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't order anything, because two black men are taking up tables.

1|0
    1|0
  • Largest Cappuccino with 4 extra shots and french vanilla (as much as i can get)(same at dunkin donuts too)

1|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks are for uggs wearing basic white girls only.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I'd rather make a thermos of coffee @ home than pay $2 a cup

2|0
    1|0
  • I never go to Starbucks, there is not many in my area

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to order anything. I'm just hanging with my homies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to Starbucks so I don't know what they have

1|0
    0|0
  • If the Starbucks has the Clover system, I'll usually get that or a half-sweet iced coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing their coffee is too high priced and tastes like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Water. Their coffee is shit

1|1
    1|0
  • Just a tall coffee and I just put sugar in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • the biggest and most unhealthiest frappuccino <3

3|0
    0|0
  • Caramel Frap 😍

3|0
    0|0
  • Large dark coffee.

Messes 'em up every time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Strawberry Acai and their sandwiches

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall Hot chocolate with agave syrup

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been

1|1
    0|0
  • Fraputchino choclate cream 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • Regular old coffee for me

1|0
    0|0
  • No support for them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sugar with some coffee in it is my fav.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 45

• I don't go to Starbucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Large Iced green tea with lemon, and mac and cheese lol

1|0
    0|0
    • So you are a tea person 🤔I like their coffee mostly as I’m addicted to caffeine

• Yea but only iced tea lol I dont like hot drinks. And I never drink coffee, not my thing.

• Usually I get a medium Vanilla bean Frappucinno with 2 pumps white mocha and cinnamon dolce syrup

Or a double chocolate chip frappucinno with white mocha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single shot. Shot in the dark. Americano. Or if I'm after something sweet maybe a Carmel Macchiato. Sometimes just a straight cup of coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I've never had Starbucks and there's one down the street from me, I've heard that its amazing from some and awful from others so I guess Im going to have to try it out. Any recommendations on what I should order?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll prefer doing my coffee by myself because no where else they make it the way I like it... It's just not same

1|1
    0|0
  • Normally I get the hot chocolate - they have a few flavors, or the cinnamon dolce latte, or one of the teas -

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the Venti Non-Prejudice-accino.

With extra whip cream and carmel drizzle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to get their chocolate chip frappe 🍪.

Or the caramel one.
    And cookies :3

1|0
    0|0
  • A Frappuccino in the summer usually. Caramel Macchiato if I want something hot. The iced caramel macchiato is good too

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot: green tea latte, white chocolate mocha
    Cold: vanilla bean frap, strawberry frap

1|0
    0|0
  • Match Green Latte, not a health freak, but I like Green tea and matcha. So yummy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood... the passion fruit tea is good for a cold drink. I love the mocha frappucinos and the butterscotch ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never go there cause I'm cheap and prefer Tim Horton's 👿

1|0
    0|0
  • Mocha frappucino😍 i just slow down when its winter but its def my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m drinking an iced venti flat white with hazelnut.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't live in a big City so no Starbucks around me. I don't like Coffee anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • Caramel Iced Latte / Iced Caramel Macchiato with light ice so there's more milk and less ice in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • When in Athens Ice Coffee with Sugar And Thessaloniki.

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk is always good :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Caramel frap

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain, straight up espresso.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the caramel frapuccino