Boys and girls do you find it sexy when your partner is cooking?

Whenever my girl is cooking i find her really sexy i want to cuddle and tease her while cooking, do you feel it the same way or different?Boys and girls do you find it sexy when your partner is cooking?

3|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yaaaas! We share cooking responsibilities, and despite that cooking shows he really cares and to see me happy (or he wouldn’t do it). Than it’s even better when he brings it to me in bed, and that way we can cuddle. It reminds me how much I love him, and honestly is just a turn on to be reminded how much he loves me.

1|2
    0|0
  • I see you preparing breakfast in bed half naked, now that's even more sexy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it’s very fun to play with her in the kitchen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It is something about her providing me sustinance that is unresistable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Yes. that's the thing i love about korean series. They are trying to change their culture which men don't cook at all. So in their series men are cooking all the time and it's so cuteand sweet and caring (β•―3β•°)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not really. It’s a necessary life skill. It’s like asking β€œdo you find breathing sexy? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm appreciative of him cooking because I sure as hell can't lmao but I don't find it sexy. I don't like to eat (I'm one of those eat to live types) so it's more of a don't-let-me-starve-myself type appreciation.

1|1
    0|0
  • No because preparing a meal is a very essential thing to do.
    We have to do it every day.
    It's very appreciated when my husband cooks dinner for the family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god yes, especially when he cooks breakfast since he doesn't wear a shirt lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, watching them focusing on a task is very sexy, especially when that is about making you happy and satisfied, per se cooking you a good meal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It ain't so attractive when he does it because he's not very good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just find it right he is doing something for me that he already should be doing...

0|0
    0|3
  • Yes, when someone cook for you is very nice and for me is a pleasure to watch it or we do it together

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, something about significant others in the kitchen is highly attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but at the same time I'm nervous about the food that I have to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. When my husband cooks it’s pretty sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sooo hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Cuz they look hot afπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think he’s sexy while cooking but I’m hot for him FOR cooking if that makes sense

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• No - neither of us has much tolerance for anyone else in the kitchen when we are cooking. If you get too close or cause a distraction you'll likely be blamed for anything going wrong...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I mean I appreciate them cooking for me, but to me it's just a life skill. Everyone should know how to cook. It's not hard and anyone who says "I can't cook" is just basically saying "I don't want to learn because then that means I have to."

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not about who's cooking in the kitchen it's about do you find her sexy or hot at that moment when she is consantrated into something, pouring her love in the dish

• I'm not any more attracted than usual.

• Yes I do

0|0
    1|0
  • I like to cook together. Nothing's better than a couple making food together on the weekend :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I cook pretty well and women find it sexy... For me it doesn't really matter if my girlfriend could cook or not...

0|0
    0|0
  • A real chef would beat you with a wooden spoon if you tried that sh*t

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had a partner but I'd love it when she's cooking

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what she’s wearing. πŸ˜‰ lol j/k
    I’m sure it would at least look cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My live in girlfriend thinks it's sexy when I do dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend I’d probably be like Gordon Ramsay while watching her cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I find it sexy. I love cooking and I rather compete with her :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nigga what? Its like asking do you find it sexy when I write?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just get hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel hungry not horny

0|0
    1|0
  • No I don'd find it sexy

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes... Best feeling is to hug them from behind 😍