Boys and girls do you find it sexy when your partner is cooking?

Whenever my girl is cooking i find her really sexy i want to cuddle and tease her while cooking, do you feel it the same way or different?Boys and girls do you find it sexy when your partner is cooking?

2028

Most Helpful Girls

• Yaaaas! We share cooking responsibilities, and despite that cooking shows he really cares and to see me happy (or he wouldn’t do it). Than it’s even better when he brings it to me in bed, and that way we can cuddle. It reminds me how much I love him, and honestly is just a turn on to be reminded how much he loves me.

• I see you preparing breakfast in bed half naked, now that's even more sexy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it’s very fun to play with her in the kitchen.

• Yes. It is something about her providing me sustinance that is unresistable.