What’s the right way to answer when someone is taking your food order?

I always suck at keeping small talk going... or like when someone goes to take my food order and they say “what can I get for you” I always answer “hi! Yes id like ____” and at the end they say “have a nice day” what can I say so I don’t just say “thank you”. Or If they ask “how are you”.. is the correct way to answer “good and you?” What if the guy is cute how can I be flirty while giving him my order lmao

22

Most Helpful Guy

• The possibilities are almost limitless...

But that's the thing... Not everything works for everyone... Flirting can be a nice way to figure out personalities... a cheesy line may make one person cringe while making another smile...
    Laughing can be because it's funny or embarrassing...

The point is... After flirting a bit... We get a hint of what that person is like... She of humour etc...

My point is... Doing what you do will attract someone who actually likes you... Following formulas that are known to work might attract more people initially... Then they get confused because once they get to know you, you're not the person they thought you were...

Most Helpful Girl

• People that is working especially in a restaurant during busy days don’t really enjoy small talks

• I guess I worded my question wrong and also left some details out because I didn’t want to make my question so long.. but there’s this guy who works at a food kiosk at my mall and he always tries to make small convo but I never know how to keep it going.

• Oh i see , do you like him? Just try to make it simple , if he say hi , say hi back and maybe try to ask about how busy at work is and then go from there