Did you see a difference when you drink protein shake?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I use hydrolyzed casein before and during workouts, and regular casein in milk before bed.

Hydrolyzed hits the bloodstream NOW. Regular takes up to 7 hours to digest, giving you a constant protein supply while you sleep (also boosts metabolism).

Whey is better throughout the day, especially after lifting. 20g every three hours has been shown to be the best for exercise recovery

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• They can be effective if used properly. But the shake itself is just empty protein calories. Without the workout to back it up you will just gain useless weight. FYI the directions that the thing comes with is way more than you actually need.

0|1
    0|0
  • I noticed better results when I changed my diet so I didn't need a protein shake. Shakes are notorious for not providing real benefits since they are terrible sources of protein for our bodies to digest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Rather just eat stuff thats less than 600 calories a day. Results will show.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a few months of drinking them as replacement meals, yes. An easy (albite not the BEST) protein supplement.

0|0
    0|0
  • No protien shakes are made to refuel and charge your muscle after a heavy workout, protien shakes with out working out is just adult chocolate milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely, it helps me to perform better at the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, protein is protein.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah