Do you enjoy trying new, exotic, unusual foods?

I love to explore new foods, and I'll try anything once! I've eaten octopus, raw conch, sea urchin, jellyfish, octopus, kangaroo, snake, sea slugs, escargot, Rocky Mountain Oysters, turtle, frog, insects, etc. You name it, I've tried it. I love exploring new foods and new tastes!

How many of you G@G members love exploring new foods? What's the most "unusual" or "exotic" thing you have ever tried. Also, just for fun, I wonder if either gender is more "adventurous" as far as what they put on their plate?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• The most exotic thing I've ever eaten was cow tongue. I just.. yea no I just can't.
    Maybe if I didn't know what things were before trying them I'd be more open to I but there's just that brain block that makes me cringe when I know what it is.
    lol I couldn't even eat ketchup that wasn't red. Years ago they had like purple and blue ketchup, I couldn't do it.
    I'm pretty boring when it comes to different foods.

• You've gotta branch out! Being Mexican, tongue is a normal dish, there's so many more in Mexican culture alone. I'll have to take you out to try some shit and by the way... I've never seen ketchup that wasn't red, that shit sounds dangerous 🤐

• @TonyRyanAgain I tried! My sister in law is Mexican and made it once, I ate it knowing what it was. I tried to be adventurous, I just can't get my head around it.
      Lol yea the ketchup part, uhhgg, that explains why it lasted so long. I'm sure I wasn't the only kid that looked at purple ketchup at 12 and said "what the fuck is this shit, mom?"