Rate my food, post yours (optional)?

Rate my food, post yours (optional)?grilled salmon steak with mustard/teriyaki glaze + 1 secret sauce. On the side a garden salad of greens, avacodo, brie cheese, apple and English cucumbers.

No sexual comments about my food please

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• How did you even do that? ๐Ÿ˜‚
    When I try to cook my kitchen burns down...

0|1
    0|0
    • By cutting myself a few times, there was my blood (literally) in there
      Don't think I will cook again any time soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • Oh was that the secret sause? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Just adding some blood in there.

• yup you got it, bravo

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh that looks rather nice :)
    I only suggest you remove the avocado, it's too bland, it fills a space that could be filled with something else.

My suggestion: Halve the salad, mix it with a nice, yogurt, lemon juice and dill dressing, and add some boiled potatoes, and top them with olive oil, oregano and salt :P

0|1
    0|0
  • What's that?
    Chicken or some fish? With... it's own spicy juice I assume, from the color of it.
    Avocado, and it appears to be just cut up, not cooked or anything.
    Spinach salad with a few sliced of cucumber...

Not bad, but I think it canbe improved. I'll rate it 7/10 for a good home-made meal, but I wouldn't pay for it.
    I suggest the following:
    Spinach salad: squeeze a bit of garlic in there, cut up the spinach a bit more, and put in a bit of diced red onions. Red onions usually have a less intrusive taste than regular bulb onions.
    Add salt. It will extract liquid from the stuff you cut up.
    Add vinegar.

As for the meat, nothing special. It looks good. You could try adding a bit of wine as a means of experimenting, it gives the sauce a nice fruity sour flavour.

And it desperately needs some side dishes. This thing can't be more than 300 calories.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I would say 7/10. Without tasting can't really give it a true score or know these things, but there looks to be to much sauce, the salmon looks a little over cooked. Plating isn't great, could have made it look a bit more professional. The salad does look yummy.

0|1
    1|1
    • indeed that's what my little sister said too

• You should be proud, I know a lot of young people who wouldn't even be able to make the salad. Nice work and with time the rest will get better as well.

• Omg can you please cook for me? That looks so good and nutritious

0|1
    0|0
    • I cut myself a few times making the salad, there was my blood in there, and it tastes amazing.
      Surely I can cook for you, but can you eat through the screen?

• NOM NOM. I WANT SOME. ๐Ÿคค

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn ur an amazing chef, that looks delicious๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks yum but i dont eat salad. Here is cornbread, greens, ribs, corn, tetrazini, and baked beans

0|2
    0|0
    • Now thatโ€™s a meal

• Show All
    • @Swolebusser that is a stereotype if someone ask you if u eat tacos. And yes it tastes better than sex haha

• No itโ€™s not? Because I do eat tacos.

What Guys Said 5

• It would be a lot cooler if you posted the recipe too. Looks good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good. The salmon seems a bit overdone for my taste, but good presentation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude! That look delicious haha great work ๐Ÿ‘

0|1
    0|0
  • Too much green

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes