Is 700 calories enough?

I’ve had a mini bag of takis, which was 140 cals... a rice cup, for 190 cals... and I was an idiot and ate a lunchable for 370...
I wouldn’t have eating the rice if I didn’t have to. I haven’t exercised at all. I’m fat and I need to lose weight. It’s not starving unless I’m hungry or burning calories which I’m not and 700 is a good number for now. My info:
Highest weight: 143lbs
Current weight - 109lbs
Age-15
Height-5’0

85

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly terrible calorie distribution. You want a BALANCED diet. Not one that'll starve you to death and ruin your growth. You're 15. Don't worry too much about calories, instead eat healthy and exercise. Vegetables, fruits, and meats is the way to go. Carbs can be found in almost everything so just make sure you don't overdose.

• But this made me lose weight already... it’s okay..

• I’ll be pretty when I lose weight

• Not if you do it the wrong way aka the way you're doing it now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, so, you have eaten a lot of carbs, a lot of salt, and a lot of fat, and a tiny amount of processed protein.

700 is too much for a single meal most of the time. Most of us should eat 2000 a day, total with as much of that in protein as possible, and tons of low-starch vegetables.

I used to recommend the USDA Supertracker for help with diet and meal planning but President Trump is shutting it down. Look for a good phone app, maybe Weigh Watchers if your parents are willing to pay for the monthly membership in their site.

The most important thing you can do for your health is learn to cook with fresh, whole ingredients so you can control what goes into what you eat. Lunchables are high calorie for the volume of food, full of extra sodium and food additives to improve appearance and flavor. You'd be far better off eating slices of real chicken.

• But this makes me lose weight...

• Health doesn’t matter as long as I get skinny

• You will lose weight faster if you eat fewer carbs.