Is 500 calories enough for a small teen girl?

I posted something similar yesterday and got hate for it... here’s what I ate today:

Tuna - 62 calories
Crackers - 54 calories

I binged... and had beef stroganoff for 320 calories sadly..

A natural Carmel cube - 40 calories

For a snack I had a pickle because I was starving, that had 0 calories

Total calories today = 476

Did I eat enough? I don’t care about my health. I don’t care about anything. I just want to lose more weight. As long as it doesn’t kill me I don’t care.

Current weight is 108lbs and I’m 5’0 or 5’1 so I’m really small and I don’t need that many calories anyways. I’m also 15 and female and this is the only thing that works, it works fast too... I lost 4 pounds this weekend alone..

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• No. its not enough. At 15 you are still growing somewhat and need more calories, not to mention you are already extreamly small. You already know the answer though. Otherwise you wouldn't have said "as long as it doesn't kill me". It's obviously not enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have anorexia. You might feel like the doctors don't understand you but you need to talk to them about this. If you eat only 500 calories a day you body will uses the energy in your muscles to work- this will decompose your muscles and cause permanent damage to your body. Losing 4 lbs in a weekend is absolutely TERRIBLE for your health. Your hair will start to fall out in clumps and your body will be extremely weak and you will cause permanent damage to your body if you do this for too long. 108lbs is EXTREMELY skinny. You NEED to tell you parents ASAP and get to a health professional or a nutritionist. Trust me. I was in a hospital of young teens who had eating disorders. You are laying down the exact definition of an eating disorder. People have died from eating this little. You can't do this to yourself.