How adventurous are you with food?

Apart from my dietary choice (pescatarian) I am open to trying most new foods. I love going to foreign food shops and picking up new things to try! There are quite a few foods that I don't like but have tried them more than once in my life.
What's the most adventurous thing you've tried? ^^

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly enough, would be more likely to eat insects, then cold cuts, mustard, mayo, and pickles. Vinegar or sour things are a turn off for me. I don't mind bitter though. And steak sauce, bbq sauce, sloppy joes, and sweet and sour sauce are all exceptions

• I hate bitter, sour and pickled things, my tastebuds just don't agree with them! :P

• But I could rock out a bug which might fall into the bitter category.

• Thanks for MHG!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Very I'm constantly eating and cooking food from different parts of the world and trying new things. I've even eaten kangaroo, ostrich and crocodile meat before.

• What was the food that surprised you the most when you tried it~ like where you expected to hate it but liked it? :)

• I'd say crocodile it tasted like chicken, I've eaten camel to before and it was so horrible I was sick it was really greasy but dry at the same time and the smell was horrid as well