How adventurous are you with food?

Apart from my dietary choice (pescatarian) I am open to trying most new foods. I love going to foreign food shops and picking up new things to try! There are quite a few foods that I don't like but have tried them more than once in my life.
What's the most adventurous thing you've tried? ^^

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oddly enough, would be more likely to eat insects, then cold cuts, mustard, mayo, and pickles. Vinegar or sour things are a turn off for me. I don't mind bitter though. And steak sauce, bbq sauce, sloppy joes, and sweet and sour sauce are all exceptions

1|0
    0|0
    • I hate bitter, sour and pickled things, my tastebuds just don't agree with them! :P

• Show All
    • But I could rock out a bug which might fall into the bitter category.

• Thanks for MHG!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Very I'm constantly eating and cooking food from different parts of the world and trying new things. I've even eaten kangaroo, ostrich and crocodile meat before.

1|0
    0|0
    • What was the food that surprised you the most when you tried it~ like where you expected to hate it but liked it? :)

• I'd say crocodile it tasted like chicken, I've eaten camel to before and it was so horrible I was sick it was really greasy but dry at the same time and the smell was horrid as well

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I am very much a man of habit, and this goes for most of what I eat as well.
    That being said, I'll try anything once.
    I've never met food I don't like (besides incredibly sour things 😵).

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to try new foods. I have had calf brains and cow tongue. One time I had cumin candy it was bad. I almost throw up.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can imagine! I tried Durian flavoured sweets once~ the smell alone was disgusting let alone the taste!

• I can eat a lot of disgusting things but I have never almost thrown them up. Till that horrid candy.

• For a chef im pretty adventurous but i can't eat any innards or foul smelling food. Tried to eat balut they are developing duck embryo egg and vomit just looking at them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I had urchin gonads once... they even tasted like they came from a sea urchin! Would not recommend.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've tried pizza with ketchup once. Didn't went well so I just stay with things that are familiar to me since then.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super adventurous, love eating new foods

1|0
    0|0
  • Not adventerous with food

1|0
    0|0
  • not very;... i find something i like, i stay there

1|0
    0|0
  • My 1st attempted on cooking, overcooked-steak...

0|0
    0|0
  • Biryani is love..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I try everything once but would not eat a spider, because I afraid of them and they are so gross

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes