What’s that minor thing that triggers you when eating at a restaurant?

When the food coming towards me is for the the table behind me, especially when I came first. lol

87

Most Helpful Girl

• When people being their kids to high end restaurants. Like if I'm just at a coney island or a grill, yeah screaming kids are kinda expected. Why tf would you bring your tiny screaming demon to a fancy restaurant? not like theyd eat anything on that menu anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• When the process of paying the bill takes time. When I ask for the bill (the check) I want you to bring it and bring the fucking card machine in case I wish to pay by card. I don't want you to bring the bill and then leave and make me have to indicate to you that I want to now pay when I finally get your attention again. When I'm ready to leave I want to leave. So bring the bill, bring the machine, I'll pay and leave.