What’s that minor thing that triggers you when eating at a restaurant?

When the food coming towards me is for the the table behind me, especially when I came first. lol

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• When people being their kids to high end restaurants. Like if I'm just at a coney island or a grill, yeah screaming kids are kinda expected. Why tf would you bring your tiny screaming demon to a fancy restaurant? not like theyd eat anything on that menu anyway.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When the process of paying the bill takes time. When I ask for the bill (the check) I want you to bring it and bring the fucking card machine in case I wish to pay by card. I don't want you to bring the bill and then leave and make me have to indicate to you that I want to now pay when I finally get your attention again. When I'm ready to leave I want to leave. So bring the bill, bring the machine, I'll pay and leave.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Rude conversation that groups get to loud for everyone to hear... lol☺

0|1
    0|0
  • Dirty plates, cups, and silverware.
    Inattentive staff

0|1
    0|0
  • When they leave me waiting for hours, when there's something wrong with my food and when they don't have more than one option for chicken yet they have 400 beef and pork plates.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh everything triggers me at restaurants.
    I haven't had a peaceful meal in years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Waiting for a long time

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing, I don't get triggered by trivial things

0|1
    0|0
  • Me too

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• People being too loud and obnoxious. If you're gonna be in public have some proper social skills and respect for the public

0|1
    0|0
  • When they put mayonnaise on something I specifically asked for no mayo on.

0|1
    0|0
    • By the way just so you know different foods take longer to make. If you order a well done steam and someone orders a rare steak 5 minutes later the rare streak is still coming out first.

• I mean when we ordered for same thing, I wouldn’t be mad if a food I didn’t order get past me.

• That one kid that always stares at you like You're an endangered species

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol😂😂😂

• Maybe you buy him/her food next time

• People wearing hats in high-end restaurants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Italians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes