I would love it if beer had a much higher alcohol volume, because I like it's taste, but I have to drink like 4-5 cans in order to get a good high.
Most Helpful Guy
1) That's because alcohol tastes bitter.
2) I can drink a glass (normal glass, not small one) of vodka straight no problem. It doesn't taste bitter per se but does leave a bitter taste.
3) You drink canned beer? You, sir, are a barbarian.
4) 4-5 cans is what, one and a half litres at most? That's not a lot.
5) There actually are beers out there with high ABV (while normal beer has about 5% some like Barleywines or Bock reach 15% and beyond).