Alcohol drinking age?

In Australia at least,
Legally if you are 17 you counted as responsible enough to control and use a car that could be used to speed, race and ram, what could lead to death or injury of yourself or possibly someone else.

But you are not reasonable enough to drink alcohol.
I just think that doesn't make sense

42

Most Helpful Girl

• In Finland both a driving license and alcohol have the age limit of 18.

Most Helpful Guy

• Driving a car isn't hard. If you're sober, most people are going to be as careful as they can on the roads so they don't crash.

But when you are drinking, you have less and less function of your choices, decisions, thoughts etc.
    I feel driving a car should be before being legally able to drink by far.

• New drivers, prominently males have higher chance of being caught speeding or breaking other road rules than people who have been driving for longer. at least in my state

• Meh, still a lot safer than alcohol in my opinion. Especially if you can drink alcohol legally before being able to that, that just screams drunk drivers.