How do you see vegetarian and/or vegan people?

Im a vegetarian mainly for the health reasons and i just want to see how people view vegetarians and/or vegans

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a vegetarian for 15 plus years I see it as a great thing!! LOL
    I think sometimes non vegetarians perceive vegetarians and vegans as picky activists who eat gross food and who try to force guilt on meat eaters.

I am always happy to share with anyone who wants to hear why in a vegetarian why I advocate for vegetarianism and what actual tasty non cardboard food I eat..
    But with that beeing said I never Force a conversation on someone who didn't ask. I assume they would not like at the same way I don't like people telling me I need to eat meat.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Vegos are alright.. vegans are awesome. Vegan sex is great, they smell better, and you know not eating animals and compassion is pretty attractive. Vegos are cool though milk and eggs aren't very healthy and the industry is cruel still but they are trying a ittle at least

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't care as long as they're not trying to educate me without my consent. Like.. I'm very well educated on the matter, thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm cool with it. I had this crush on this vegan guy a few years ago. I see them as healthier than people who eat meat regularly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm vegetarian myself but could never have the discipline to go vegan.

• They're just people.

0|1
    0|0
  • How can you not love dat cheese?😭😭😭😁lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I had once wanted to be a vegetarian, but since I'm a Bodypump instructor I prefer to eat meat for protein over veggies.

• I'm a vegetarian too for the same reasons
    I like other vegetarians and vegans as long as they don't try talk people into switching to their diet cause that is just so annoying, so i try not to talk about food with them

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Being vegetarian is fine, people have been doing it for centuries.

Being vegan is a luxury they can only afford in modern society because others do the work they can't do. They rely on the hard work of meat eater to make themselves feel superior (not all of them ik). It may sound harsh but think about it for a minute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see them as plant hating assholes. They hates plants so much they only eat them. Common they also have a life!

0|0
    0|0
    • Come on* Or whatever

• Pity, vegans have better sex :p Agriculture animals actually eat more of the world's plants than people, so if you care so much for plants, dont eat animals

• No, you gotta be equal here. EAT EVERYTHING that won't kill you at least

• 90 % of vegans are b12 deficient we can infer that they don't know what they are doing

0|0
    1|0
    • Actually B12 is a common deficiency among the general population, pharmarchies dont have isles of mineral/vitamin sups for the vegans. Hospitals are full of sick vegans. Generally vegans are very conscious of B12 and sup it accordingly. Just got mine checked and have over 3 years supply. B12 is also a basteria found in dirt, which animals no longer graze openly have to be supplemented in the animal industry. So rather than the animal taking the sup for you just take it yourself :)

Recommended myTakes