How do you see vegetarian and/or vegan people?

Im a vegetarian mainly for the health reasons and i just want to see how people view vegetarians and/or vegans

64

Most Helpful Girl

• As a vegetarian for 15 plus years I see it as a great thing!! LOL
    I think sometimes non vegetarians perceive vegetarians and vegans as picky activists who eat gross food and who try to force guilt on meat eaters.

I am always happy to share with anyone who wants to hear why in a vegetarian why I advocate for vegetarianism and what actual tasty non cardboard food I eat..
    But with that beeing said I never Force a conversation on someone who didn't ask. I assume they would not like at the same way I don't like people telling me I need to eat meat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Vegos are alright.. vegans are awesome. Vegan sex is great, they smell better, and you know not eating animals and compassion is pretty attractive. Vegos are cool though milk and eggs aren't very healthy and the industry is cruel still but they are trying a ittle at least