Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so what do you have as a breakfast?

So, for me I eat 7 boiled eggs (6 white and one whole)
One spoon of honey, and a handful of Nutts and raisins, and one banana and half cup of skimmed milk! πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
Two hours after I am hungry again! πŸ˜…
But you know I try to stay healthy and eat high fiber/protine foods.
What about you?
Do you take care of your self?

76

Most Helpful Girl

• 7 eggs?
    I eat cereal, oatmeal or a sandwich. Pancakes if I have time.

• Yeah 7 !
      and i get hungry after two hours !
      do you drink milk?

• Thanks for the mho. :)

• You welcome !1
      I had to chose you , you eat well diverse meals and high quality food !
      Keep it going

Most Helpful Guy

• Well pointed, the breakfast is the king of meals because that meal is less likely to be converted and stored as body fat, while big night time meals are more easily stored as fat. So, breakfast is that time of the day when you can and should eat a big meal with 40 or 50 grams of protein, plenty of good carbs, and a little healthful fat.

My breakfast is usually a hypercaloric smoothie because I can eat just immediately after I wake up, I make this smoothie with 40g of casein protein, enough milk, almond butter (or a bit of melt coconut oil), honey, blueberries, oat and raw cocoa powder. Sometimes I go for my girlfriend's breakfast, she likes pancakes and vegetables, and green tea as a drink, but her diet is much less caloric than mine.

• Good job
      Keep at it , i am sure you are healthy

• @Ahsthen Syrup is terrible, vegetable oil too. My girlfriend usually makes ground beef pancakes and vegetables, it's very good but I can't always "follow" her breakfast because it's too low caloric to me. My smoothie has about of 1200 kcal, I can go to work and wait for the lunch.

• See, with-holding information from me. And, I can tell you when lass here said pancakes, and I can guarantee you the majority of folks in the western world, when you say panckes, she said and they think fluffy wheat-y things the size of a plate. Like flapjacks, yo. Meat cakes have stuff in them like potatoes and bread crumbs, and... But cool that it's meat. Now I have to rescind my ridicule.

Dude, people love sugar. As a kid, I loved a healthy amount of syrup, and butter, on my hot cakes. Hell, Mrs. Butterworth's I would drink from the bottle. I liked sweet cough syrup, too. I ate six Long Johns at lunch in junior high. And my mentation suffered from the glut of sugar, and wheat, and ultimately sugar. (Blech.) My body changed away from that into my nineteenth year. I can enjoy some sugar, but only in well-made and high end desserts.