500 calories a day? quick weight loss tips please?

Guys I need quick weight loss tips. Before I start, DO NOT tell me that my body will go into starvation mode or ill gain it all back, I KNOW. I just need a quick method of losing weight without having to exercise MUCH (I don’t have time) & I also have a knee issue that makes it harder for me to. I’m 5’3 & 150 pounds. My goal weight is 118-125 pounds (my original weight range, I recently gained a bunch of weight bc of stress.) so please help, I’m going on vacation at the end of June/beginning of July and I need to lose 30 pounds.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have 30 minutes a day to exercise? I doubt that.

The only way you're going to lose weight is by eating less calories than your body needs. 30 pounds in 2 months? 13KG in 8 weeks. It's possible, but you're not going to be able to do it without exercising a lot. You'd literally need to starve yourself.

The thing is, doing that doesn't even make you lose weight, you just lose all food & water weight in your body, so everything just looks smaller to come across as losing weight

• well exams are coming up and I’m planning to study for a while so that’s why I won’t have much time. But I might be able to spare a solid 30 minutes of stationary biking 4 times a week

• It would burn less calories in total, and no, if you want to build muscle, HIIT and actually weight training is the way to go.

• I don’t get why even after all that exercising and blood sweat and tears , I won’t lose as much as I would love to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want that weigth that you're planning to lose to also *stay off*, or do you just want to lose it quickly for now?

Either way, without exercise this will be nearly impossible without dangerously starving yourself.

• I’m planning to do stationary biking for 30 minutes at least 4 times a week

• I’m planning to eat 500 Cals a day, take multivitamins, drink loads of water, and if I ever feel hungry, I’ll eat. I won’t starve myself if I can’t keep going

• 500 is definitely not enough calories in a day for you. Your BMR (basal metabolic rate) alone is about three times that. Add the exercising and everything else you do throughout the day and you'll have a daily burning of at least 2000 calories. So 500 calories a day would be verys dangerous for you.