500 calories a day? quick weight loss tips please?

Guys I need quick weight loss tips. Before I start, DO NOT tell me that my body will go into starvation mode or ill gain it all back, I KNOW. I just need a quick method of losing weight without having to exercise MUCH (I don’t have time) & I also have a knee issue that makes it harder for me to. I’m 5’3 & 150 pounds. My goal weight is 118-125 pounds (my original weight range, I recently gained a bunch of weight bc of stress.) so please help, I’m going on vacation at the end of June/beginning of July and I need to lose 30 pounds.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have 30 minutes a day to exercise? I doubt that.

The only way you're going to lose weight is by eating less calories than your body needs. 30 pounds in 2 months? 13KG in 8 weeks. It's possible, but you're not going to be able to do it without exercising a lot. You'd literally need to starve yourself.

The thing is, doing that doesn't even make you lose weight, you just lose all food & water weight in your body, so everything just looks smaller to come across as losing weight

2|0
    0|0
    • well exams are coming up and I’m planning to study for a while so that’s why I won’t have much time. But I might be able to spare a solid 30 minutes of stationary biking 4 times a week

• Show All
    • It would burn less calories in total, and no, if you want to build muscle, HIIT and actually weight training is the way to go.

• I don’t get why even after all that exercising and blood sweat and tears , I won’t lose as much as I would love to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want that weigth that you're planning to lose to also *stay off*, or do you just want to lose it quickly for now?

Either way, without exercise this will be nearly impossible without dangerously starving yourself.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m planning to do stationary biking for 30 minutes at least 4 times a week

• Show All
    • I’m planning to eat 500 Cals a day, take multivitamins, drink loads of water, and if I ever feel hungry, I’ll eat. I won’t starve myself if I can’t keep going

• 500 is definitely not enough calories in a day for you. Your BMR (basal metabolic rate) alone is about three times that. Add the exercising and everything else you do throughout the day and you'll have a daily burning of at least 2000 calories. So 500 calories a day would be verys dangerous for you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Thats just stupid. Coming from someone thats been working out for years. Youl end up making yourself ill. Plus you need food to lose body fat as certain foods helps break down fat after working out.

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you recommend I do? I want to lose 30 pounds by the beginning of July.

• Show All
    • So is starvation mode a myth?

• No. Just unhealthy and stupid

• Or you know… you could just stop doing stupid shit.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wtf?

• Show All
    • I’ll try

• Sure thing, and good luck.

• 0|0
    0|0
    • It’s not long term. Calm down

• Show All
    • @Tohhru They are Russian POWs and they actually got 700 a day. 700 or 500 will still fuck you up big time

• Not unless you keep it up for a long time

• Amputate your legs - it is fast, long lasting, and that way you'll also get rid of your knee problems once and for all!

A little more seriously: if you are stressed and gain weight, you need to slow down, not to jump on some ridiculous loose-weight-fast scheme! Your body is trying to tell you something. Listen to it, instead of fighting it! You'll live a longer and better life if the two of you are friends! 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • well a1000 calorie diet is a muck safer diet. ou would need 1/3 protein. 2/3 carbohydrate. plus you will need to take a lot of vitamins and minerials

0|0
    0|0
  • Keto diet. 30 carbs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 2 snacks at 10-15 carbs. Watch the weight loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did the Scarsdale diet once and lost 17 lbs in a month

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about exercising. No matter what you it. THIS DOESN'T INCLUDE JUNK FOOD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only thing I can think of is exercising and a healthy diet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are clearly too immature to even care about your health. You need serious psychological help.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve done enough research & I’m just looking for a temporary way to keep it off. Don’t jump to conclusions.

• Show All
    • It doesn't matter. Its called crash dieting. Its unhealthy and ineffective. If you are planning on doing any dieting, always consult a doctor first. Please don't starve yourself.

• Asker, opinion owner is right.

Recommended myTakes