What's your country's traditional / famous dish? you may show a pic of it with ingredients?

As Egyptian i think the most traditional dish is Kushary. . Its a mixture of pasta, rice and lentils topped with a tomato based sauce, So I think It is Vegan tooWhat's your country's traditional / famous dish? you may show a pic of it with ingredients?What's your country's traditional / famous dish? you may show a pic of it with ingredients?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 pounds skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs1 tablespoon kosher salt1 tablespoon dried oregano1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper1 teaspoon dried rosemary1 pinch cayenne pepper1/2 cup fresh lemon juice1/2 cup olive oil
    ADVERTISEMENT
    offer photo
    6 cloves garlic, minced3 russet potatoes, peeled and quartered2/3 cup chicken broth, plus splash to deglaze panchopped fresh oregano for garnish

Lemon Chicken

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 11

• feijoada... unfortunately you'll have to google it, but it traditionaly takes beans and pork, and all sorts of spices

0|0
    0|0
  • Egusi soup with lots of fish and meat with pounded yam or fufu

Ewedu soup with stew with fish and meet and amala

Twoo shinkafa and efor soup with lots of fish and meat

Nigeria dish

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily my native country's dish, but America's is really a mix of world dishes. So I choose Sweden and Köttbullar (meatballs) or Surströmming (Fermented Baltic Sea Herring).

0|0
    0|0
  • feijoada... unfortunately you'll have to google it, but it traditionaly takes beans and pork, and all sorts of spices

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooh your dish looks delicious, I'm Jewish so I guess matza ball soup is the closest or brisket

0|0
    0|0
  • Crepes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bacon and eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • Hamburger and hotdogs

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacos.