What's your country's traditional / famous dish? you may show a pic of it with ingredients?

As Egyptian i think the most traditional dish is Kushary. . Its a mixture of pasta, rice and lentils topped with a tomato based sauce, So I think It is Vegan tooWhat's your country's traditional / famous dish? you may show a pic of it with ingredients?What's your country's traditional / famous dish? you may show a pic of it with ingredients?

1912

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 pounds skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs1 tablespoon kosher salt1 tablespoon dried oregano1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper1 teaspoon dried rosemary1 pinch cayenne pepper1/2 cup fresh lemon juice1/2 cup olive oil
    offer photo
    6 cloves garlic, minced3 russet potatoes, peeled and quartered2/3 cup chicken broth, plus splash to deglaze panchopped fresh oregano for garnish

Lemon Chicken

Most Helpful Guy