Whats your favourite chocolate bar?

Please tell in the comments below which one of these are your favourite. There are very many chocolate bars so i apolgise if you're favourite is not on the list. Please comment down below what you think of these bars.
  • Whats your favourite chocolate bar?Kit Kat
    Vote A
  • Whats your favourite chocolate bar?3 Musketeers
    Vote B
  • Whats your favourite chocolate bar?Mars
    Vote C
  • Whats your favourite chocolate bar?Twix
    Vote D
  • Whats your favourite chocolate bar?Snickers
    Vote E
  • Whats your favourite chocolate bar?Toblerone
    Vote F
  • Whats your favourite chocolate bar?Hershey
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It no longer exists.
    It was called "Milk Shake".
    www.bonappetit.com/.../amp
    Milkshake Bar
    Produced by the former Hollywood Candy Company, the Milkshake bar emerged in the 1920s, around the same time as the Milky Way bar. They were fairly similar—both made with milk chocolate, caramel, and nougat—except that the Milkshake's nougat was malted. "It was a little lighter and fluffier than a Milky Way, and you could put it in the freezer and eat it like an ice cream bar in the summer," recalled Lacey. It disappeared sometime in the late 1970s or early 1980s, perhaps because of turmoil within the company. Hollywood Candy Company was acquired by the Leaf Candy Company in 1988, which later became part of Hershey in 1996. "During this period, most of the candy [produced by Hollywood] was phased out except for Pay Day and the Zero bar," explained Benjamin.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Of the choices provided, hersheys. My favorites in existence are Milka and Cadbury milk chocolate, found in Europe and Australia. All plain chocolate. My taste is simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Twix is by far the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate kit kat!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass cake

0|0
    0|0
  • hershey

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of these the snickers wins hands down. Though depending on what I'm in the mood for i might not always prefer it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

Recommended myTakes