Meat eaters vs vegetarians?

Meat eaters would you date a vegetarian and the other way around, vegetarians would you date a meat eater?
  • I am a meat eater and WOULD date a vegetarian.
    Vote A
  • I am a meat eater and WOULD NOT date a vegetarian.
    Vote B
  • I am a vegetarian and WOULD date a meat eater.
    Vote C
  • I am a vegetarian and WOULD NOT date a meat eater.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a vegetarian and I've no problem being with someone who eats meat the only time it would be a problem is if they tried to kiss me while eating something really greasey and meaty like a Kabab

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't because we will fight with each other whenever we eat a meal together. There will always be something about this topic and may end our relationship oneday... So for me i wouldn't date a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Most of the vegetarians or vegans I know are annoying as fuck. So I wouldn't based on those experiences.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll date them as long as they don't try to screw up my dinner and I also would like to eet at steak restaurants if they're going to complain about it and not go with me then out the door they go

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a meat eater and my girlfriend was a vegan when we first met. She is a vegetarian now

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have the discipline to be vegetarian myself, but I respect them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm vegan and have no problem about what other people eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a meat eater, but I would definitely prefer to date a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a vegetarian and know she is my wife. So no problem for a meater.

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • If the ass is THICC, nothing is stopping me from passing up the chance. I am a meat eater after all

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• As long as everyone respects opposite choices and doesn't make it an endless debate it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a meat eater, I would definitely date a vegetarian.. Might even try going vegetarian myself because id hsve his support

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why it matters, I mean as long as they don't force you to eat meat/be a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is the main cook and a great cook, yes. Otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat eaters for the win

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a meat eater and WOULD date a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes