Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?

Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?I love Qdobas spicy Salsa Roja and its not all watery like Chipotles salsa 😍πŸ”₯😍 and I like Hotlinks 😍πŸ”₯😍 as well as Doritos Blaze since they no longer have Doritos Fiery Habenero 😍πŸ”₯😍 but i also like Jalapeno Cheetos and Hot Cheetos 😍πŸ”₯😍 and i also like Chili’s Honey BBQ Chipotle sauce and it goes great with their Chicken Crispers 😍πŸ”₯😍 Oh yea and i like the hot peppers pack of stuff that goes on pizza yet i wanna try the hot sauce/buffalo chicken pizza one day from Papa Johns 😍πŸ”₯😍 And i like Taco Bells food with the HOT packet of sauce on top of it. 😍πŸ”₯😍 I almost forgot my spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds! 😍πŸ”₯😍 Man I Love Spicy Food! But I hate When It Makes My booty Burn πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚ Anyways, someone suggest some new spicy foods for me to try
Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?#FeelFreeToList #FiestyMama #TooHotToTrot #HotDiggityDog #ThatsHotAF
Updates:
My booty been on fire for the longest 😂🙈 i love Doritos Blaze bt ughhh they so painful 😂🙈
My booty still in pain. No more Blaze for a while 😭😂🙈

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Tabasco Sauce on anything really, Frank's hot sauce, Hot Peppers and Jalapeno peppers plus Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak this question is perfect for me lol I love spicy foods

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont like the smell of tabasco sauce so i never tasted it but i see people put it on their greens and fish

• Show All
    • Lmaooo my booty burnin rn after eating some doritos blaze haha

• Wow Desii you are really dedicated to the cause

Most Helpful Girls

• This girl is a softie with spices... but I've come to build the pallet and stomach for it lol I enjoy a good sweat from food now haha

When I make gumbo (southern stew) I like it spicy!

When I make paella (Spanish rice dish) I make it spicy!

When I go out for Indian food I love chicken chettinad and pork vindaloo.

When I go for Thai food I love green or red curries.

When I make tteokbokki (Korean rice cake dish) I LOVE it spicy!

When I make laksa (a Malysian soup) I LOVE it spicy!

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg gumbo 😍

• Yes gurl!! I make a mean spiced pot of seafood gumbo!! I love adding ghost pepper hot sauce into the mix! πŸ”₯

• Try ass blaster sauce.

Warning, we might not ever see you again.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao wtf is that

• Show All
    • Lmao sucks that i been drinking orange soda all dya then haha. Thats citrus and fizz so ig thats why its worse

• I think it’s to do with the acidity? Like if you have bad acid it burns on the way out so you need to add alkaline to soothe things. Milk is a great way to soothe spice but you need to look into alkaline drinks to rebalance the insides. There might be some squashes you can have or coconut milk? Have a look x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 48

• Zighini (from Ethiopia) and murugh makhani (AKA butter chicken from India). First time I had either one, I felt the spices burning in my ears. πŸ˜‹

I also like horse radish in my turkey sandwich. I put a lot if it. It's like a pinch in the nose at a boxing ring. πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE spicy food. From spicy sushi to buffalo wings to hot sauce on pizza.

But my all time fave is easily frying up an over easy egg at home, dousing it in Tabasco sauce, and dunking a few slices of toast into the orange delicious goodness.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be the greatest meal ever if it is "extremely" spicy dear Des!
    I was born in Africa and lived my childhood there.
    Instead of having candy, I used to eat spicy chili.
    I have been to restaurants here in Lebanon where they have the "Spicy Challenge", which requires the person to eat in a time record a platter full of spicy food, without water.
    Well!!! I can say they were good but not as quite spicy as the food my mother cooks at home :-D
    My Lebanese friends always say "please don't enter any challenge, we love the restaurant, so we don't want to get banned because you find their extra spicy chili sauce, just another sweet sauce"
    I don't like to brag, but some restaurants need to work on their "spicy" mix!
    I do however prefer nice crispy chicken tenders swimming in spicy sauce.

P. S.: the morning after is just fire bursting and the restroom would be out of service!

Thank you for making me hungry now!!

2|0
    0|0
    • Omg i want some spicy chili

• Show All
    • Yes i want the honey chipotle crispers from Chilis too!! Its only $10 but im broke rn

• If I was living in the same area as you would have invited you for the biggest spicy chicken meal, as friends of course dear Des ☺

• sometimes I eat vietnamese food and they always offer this volcano sauce, even a small amount (tip of tea spoon) will make me on fire and then I realise that it will burn the hell of my ass next morning.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao read my update haha

• Lmao :D :D
      we should realize that there is always a high cost after enjoying and eating our favorite spicy food :D

• If you really want it hot, then I suggest making hot wings, chilli, or whatever food you want with hot sauce from Hot Sauce World. I get my hot sauce from that website.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not big on super spicy foods but I don't mind If It's like mild also definitely like the new profile

1|0
    0|0
  • My fave spicy food is buffalo chicken, but really anything with jalapenos or hot sauce makes my day complete lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • Wow never heard of that

• Its good man you need to try it.
      They spice the donar up & serve it with a fresh nan bread.
      Its the ultimate junk food.

• I love all types of spicy food. For the simple fact, it help a male with his sexual performance! Especially the pepper seeds! FRFR!

1|0
    0|0
  • That update haha

I'm a bit of a broken record now but it's easily Korean BBQ Chicken for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the Spicy Nacho Doritos and any kind of hot wings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spicy doesn't agree with my stomach most of the time. I take mild at best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love spicy food my fav is dorito blaze that's not that bad. AS THE WORLD'S HOTTEST CHOP WOO0 WOOT

1|0
    0|0
    • Yesssss i ate some yesterday and my booty was on fiyaaaaaa haha. This is maybe my 5th time eating them this year

• Haha that's funny

• πŸ˜‚ RIP my poor belly
    I avoid spicy food. Doesn't go down well with my tummy πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Indian (Vindaloo, tikka Masala, Korma...) And Tai (green curry, drunken noodle...)

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool i never heard of these

• Show All
    • Technically you can get any curry as hot as you like on request. But Korma is basically chicken in yoghurt and tikka masala is mild/medium spice. Typically korma is a milk curry and tikka masalla is mild - medium. Without asking for additions. You may as well have a different curry.

Either way, this girl clearly is after HOT food and suggesting a korma is ridiculous

• You are right Hidden. How foolish of me.

• Spicy chicken, some type of spicy cheese they give me at this Mexican restaurant, peppers

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yea that rotel queso cheese

• I make the best rotel dip. One pound ground beef, one block Velveeta melted with about a cup of milk. Maybe more depends on how thick I want it. One or two cans of rotel hot, or original depends on who is eating it if they like spicy food. Cook meat and melt cheese in pan. After meat is cooked and cheese is melted mix all together and it's done.

• Frito lay hot peanuts or Golden flake hot potato chips

1|0
    0|0
  • If you think any of what was listed is food, much less 'spicy' you really, REALLY, need to get out of whatever bubble you're living in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I''m a lightweight. I can't do spicy foods. Spiciest I can do is a Bloody Mary.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything really. Good Mexican, Thai, Cajun, Indian, it’s all good. I do prefer authentic stuff over watered commercialized crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't eat spicy foods I have this problem with pepper where by if I eat it, it doesn't digest well and moves to my chest and it starts burning me

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Well, except crushed red pepper (among other seasonings/herbs) on my potato slices.

1|0
    0|0
  • None at all, I dislike spicy foods... my fragile mouth can't take it :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef vindaloo. 😈

1|1
    0|0
    • Whats that

• Show All
    • @DizzyDesii
      Vindaloo is at the extreme end of Indian curries.
      It should have more flavour than burn, but even Indian cooks sometimes get it wrong and are too heavy handed with the chilli.
      If that happens, a slice of cucumber on the tongue will rescue you by neutralising the burn. 😁

• Mexican chili candy, chili beans, chips and salsa.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thicka masala pizza from canam pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Wings, crab, lamb chops

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • hot wings