Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?

Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?I love Qdobas spicy Salsa Roja and its not all watery like Chipotles salsa 😍πŸ”₯😍 and I like Hotlinks 😍πŸ”₯😍 as well as Doritos Blaze since they no longer have Doritos Fiery Habenero 😍πŸ”₯😍 but i also like Jalapeno Cheetos and Hot Cheetos 😍πŸ”₯😍 and i also like Chili’s Honey BBQ Chipotle sauce and it goes great with their Chicken Crispers 😍πŸ”₯😍 Oh yea and i like the hot peppers pack of stuff that goes on pizza yet i wanna try the hot sauce/buffalo chicken pizza one day from Papa Johns 😍πŸ”₯😍 And i like Taco Bells food with the HOT packet of sauce on top of it. 😍πŸ”₯😍 I almost forgot my spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds! 😍πŸ”₯😍 Man I Love Spicy Food! But I hate When It Makes My booty Burn πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚ Anyways, someone suggest some new spicy foods for me to try
Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?Whats your favorite spicy foods to eat?#FeelFreeToList #FiestyMama #TooHotToTrot #HotDiggityDog #ThatsHotAF
My booty been on fire for the longest 😂🙈 i love Doritos Blaze bt ughhh they so painful 😂🙈
My booty still in pain. No more Blaze for a while 😭😂🙈

2650

Most Helpful Guys

• Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Tabasco Sauce on anything really, Frank's hot sauce, Hot Peppers and Jalapeno peppers plus Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak this question is perfect for me lol I love spicy foods

• I dont like the smell of tabasco sauce so i never tasted it but i see people put it on their greens and fish

• Lmaooo my booty burnin rn after eating some doritos blaze haha

• Wow Desii you are really dedicated to the cause

Most Helpful Girls

• This girl is a softie with spices... but I've come to build the pallet and stomach for it lol I enjoy a good sweat from food now haha

When I make gumbo (southern stew) I like it spicy!

When I make paella (Spanish rice dish) I make it spicy!

When I go out for Indian food I love chicken chettinad and pork vindaloo.

When I go for Thai food I love green or red curries.

When I make tteokbokki (Korean rice cake dish) I LOVE it spicy!

When I make laksa (a Malysian soup) I LOVE it spicy!

• Omg gumbo 😍

• Yes gurl!! I make a mean spiced pot of seafood gumbo!! I love adding ghost pepper hot sauce into the mix! πŸ”₯

• Try ass blaster sauce.

Warning, we might not ever see you again.

• Lmao wtf is that

• Lmao sucks that i been drinking orange soda all dya then haha. Thats citrus and fizz so ig thats why its worse

• I think it’s to do with the acidity? Like if you have bad acid it burns on the way out so you need to add alkaline to soothe things. Milk is a great way to soothe spice but you need to look into alkaline drinks to rebalance the insides. There might be some squashes you can have or coconut milk? Have a look x