If I eat 2 buffalo chicken sandwiches with curly fries everyday for 5 days a week, will I gain some weight?

i know its not the healthiest way to gain weight but i just want to know

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many other variables but there is a good chance of it.

It depends on your eating habits for the rest of the day outside of this one meal. Do you eat really light and healthy during the other parts of the day and then also do you exercise and burn calories and use your muscles a lot.

If you eat a lot of calories during your other meals too and you get little to no exercise you'll gain weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to be over your daily caloric needs to gain weight no matter what you eat. but its best if you eat a healthy diet and work out to get bigger