If I eat 2 buffalo chicken sandwiches with curly fries everyday for 5 days a week, will I gain some weight?

i know its not the healthiest way to gain weight but i just want to know

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many other variables but there is a good chance of it.

It depends on your eating habits for the rest of the day outside of this one meal. Do you eat really light and healthy during the other parts of the day and then also do you exercise and burn calories and use your muscles a lot.

If you eat a lot of calories during your other meals too and you get little to no exercise you'll gain weight.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to be over your daily caloric needs to gain weight no matter what you eat. but its best if you eat a healthy diet and work out to get bigger

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• As long as you don't exercise it off, probably. If your goal is to gain weight, eat 3 big meals a day and eat late at night. If you snack throughout the day you're going to keep your metabolism going which you don't want

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. I basically have to eat nothing but hamburgers to gain weight. I gained like 5 pounds one month doing that, then I stopped and lost the 5 pounds in probably a week haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're on a calorie surplus at the end of the day, you'll gain weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • you will gain weight but not in a healthy way and watch out for bad skin issues too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, also it will mess up your stomach. It will also get old eating the same thing over and over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes !
    A try to have some salad instead of fries

0|0
    0|0
  • Try it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Most likely

0|0