Would You Eat Something Called A "Slutty Brownie"?

One of my best friends decided to sell brownies at school because so many kids had the munchies and were hungry between classes. She named them "Slutty Brownies" because they had so much stuff in them lmao, Seriously, it was FILLED with a lot of things. It had a mixture of cookies in it, chocolate chips, fudge and more. Some pot I think, Anyway, they took off and became the highlight of the year. The school had her selling them at lunch and the front office. The name also made it really funny and she got recognized at graduation for being the school dealer lmao. Thoughts on it? I think it's funny as hell. (Not her brownie below)

Would You Eat Something Called A

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly doubt faculty were eating pot brownies and just letting it be sold still, they would all lose their jobs

• I said sometimes pot brownies! Those were special requests between friends, she normally sold them regular in the front office. And parents actually thought it was really funny so it made a lot of money. No one reported it, it was all laughs and it tasted great!

• That student is a future entrepreneur then lol

Most Helpful Girl

• That's crazy! Good for her... the name is funny!! Sweet!!