Do You Drink As Much Water As You Should?

102154

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep bit only actually started paying real attention to these kind of things a couple of months ago. Eat more regularly in smaller portions, drink plenty, do some exercise (nothing to crazy or exhausting) and it's made a big change already. Now if I could it get my insomnia under control I'd be a new man :) LOL
    But yes do make sure you drink enough. Just carry around a coke bottle or something. The size you get from a vending machine. 500ml or so. Drink it and keep filling it with water all day. You'll be amazed how easy it is to drink the required amount.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can get through 2 bottles a day, so according to charts, I'm about 4 cups shy of the daily recommendation. I do from time to time commit to getting the actual number but it is so distracting to your day always having to go to the bathroom.